Recent content by Ali671

  1. Ali671

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Shadow Of Dominion (Slotmill)

    Is it the most original slot I've played this year? No. Does it completely reinvent what Slotmill is doing? Definitely not. But does it take a bunch of Slotmill's familiar mechanics and put them together in a way that works? Yeah, I think it does. For me, the multiplier is the star of the show...
  2. Ali671

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Agroculture (Relax Gaming)

    I had to reload after singing up the first time and I didn't play any spin. So I singed up again with the name Ali6711 @Skylined87
  3. Ali671

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

    Razor shark is an old school slot which is really fun and has good memories...however adding a jackpot feature wasn't important at all because it just makes you feel more angry and irritated.
  4. Ali671

    [GAME PROMO] Jelly Express (Pragmatic Play)

    Max win on my second buy! This is going to be a great slot!
  5. Ali671

    [GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    The best slot you've made yet! The bonus trail is a huge add to the slot and the most fun thing about it. You've finally added a gamble to the bounses which can be good or bad sometimes. My favourite bonus is the coins..there have been so much new things!
  6. Ali671

    [GAME PROMO] Fortune Of Olympus (Pragmatic Play)

    I can't log in. THe whole email got deleted so I can't log in anymore. @Skylined87 can you maybe send me the forum to fill.
  7. Ali671

    [GAME PROMO] Fortune Of Olympus (Pragmatic Play)

    Have the winners been contacted?
  8. Ali671

    [GAME PROMO] Iron Bank 2 (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Huge upgrade from Iron bank1. I think that the base game is now much more fun and have a chance to get bigger wins. The mystery bonus now is the best in my opinion, big improvments were made. I also really liked that now you can keep the multiplayers in the wild bonus. But the bonus with the...
Back
Top