Recent content by akin1234

  1. akin1234

    Withdrawal betsio.com

    Ok mate
  2. akin1234

    Withdrawal betsio.com

    At the moment, I have been informed by our specialists that they are still investigating this issue. I am truly sorry, but I can assure you that as soon as we clarify everything, I will let you know straight away. This is what the vip Team told me now
  3. akin1234

    Withdrawal betsio.com

    No i got it always at the Same day. And they are telling me Its in process. They say Always the Same
  4. akin1234

    Withdrawal betsio.com

    Hi please guys help me. I withdrawed friday 4 k at betsio.com and i still don’t have my Money. Usually i get it at the Same day. The vip Team is Not really a help. They are telling me always the same. Than the support told me Its in Progress With the Service payment Provider. Please Skylined or...
Back
Top