With all due respect , you are contradicting with yourself mate . You said 0.40 of local currency and 850 win in a local currency and then went on to say 4kr bet and 8500kr win ??? .
I know you applied exchange rates there but is it not what causing problem at the first place ? So its not 0.40 bet of local currency then .
Dont know if there is any japanese players here but 0.40 bet of Japanese bet in local currency would be unfair for anybody who is playing from elsewhere for sure .
I understand its very tricky for CG with the minimum bet requirements but the €0.40 or equivalent could be the best one they could follow . Honestly I am just against the 400x bonus buys with the minimum requirement of €0.40 bet . It will be great if the minimum bet could be reduced for this promo.
My only suggestion would be reduce the minimum requirement of € 0.40 when there is a bonus buy option of 400× . We all know the 400x bonus buy is mostly likely to win this comp.
To casinogrounds and all the streamers , €160 minimum per bonus buy required for this comp is not inclusive of all your members / loyal fans guys . I know you all thinking, play if you want or get out as noone is forced to play . I get that but just remember €160 maybe nothing for you guys but it is more than most of your loyal supporters / followers day's income .
@Skylined87 please feel free to move this mate , sorry I started replying and then added more