Where to play
Live European Roulette by Evolution Gaming is a live casino table game played using a Roulette wheel which is spun by a live dealer and a table for players to place their bets on.
The aim of European Roulette is to guess which number you think the ball will land on once the wheel comes to a stop. The wheel is made up of numbers between 0 to 36 and are separated into 37 separate divisions.
Here’s a quick overview of features and other properties that’s specific to Live European Roulette by Evolution Gaming:
- The number ‘0’ is only found in European and French Roulette
- Live European Roulette has better odds than American Roulette
Odds & Payouts
How to win money in Live European Roulette:
- If you bet on a single number and win you get paid 35x your wager
- Betting on colours, so either all “red” or all “black” and winning will pay you to double your bet.
How To Play
Players are allowed to place as many bets as they please on the table mat. When placing a bet, you are determining where you think the ball will land when the wheel comes to a halt.
After the bets are closed, the dealer will spin the wheel, allowing the ball to bounce around the divisions, until finally the wheel becomes stationary and the ball finds its place in one of the segments.
Any bets that were placed on the table which match the division in which the ball landed, win that round.
Bets can be referred to as “outside” and “inside” bets. This is a reference in regards to whether the bet is placed “inside” the main section which is made up of numbers 1 to 36 or “outside” this area.
Bets can be placed on the following rounds;
- 1st 12: This is the top 4 rows of numbers which consist of 1 to 12.
- 2nd 12: This is the middle section of numbers on the table which consist of number from 13 to 24
- 3rd 12: The bottom 4 rows which are made up of numbers 26 to 36.
- Number Group 1 to 18
- Number Group 19 to 36
- Bets can be placed on all “Even” or “Odd” numbers
- Bets can be placed on colours. Either all “black” or all “red” bets can be placed.