Where to play
Dragon Tiger, created by Evolution Gaming is made for any Baccarat enthusiast as the goal of the game is for players to predict who has the highest card, choices being Dragon or Tiger. Just like other casino games, you won't be playing against other players or the dealer, you will simply be betting against yourself. The game will be played with a standard 52-card deck, without any wilds or jokers. The game is extremely easy to play and has become one of the most popular products from Evolution Gaming over the years.
We have created an overview of the features and other specifics for the Dragon Tiger game by Evolution Gaming below.
- Game rounds last 25 seconds and betting time is 15 seconds.
- The main game has an RTP of 96.72%, with Tie bets having an RTP of 89.64% and Suited Ties having an RTP of 86.02%.
- Dragon Tiger can be played on all devices.
- A winning hand pays even money – 1:1.
- There are two side bets to the game, a Tie bet and a Suited Tie bet.
- The game is played with two dealt cards, picked from the 8 decks of cards, the goal is to bet on which position has highest card.
- The game table has two designated fields, one for the Dragon and one for the Tiger.
- Licensed and regulated by the Maltese Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
- Maximum deposit limits range from €500 to €25 000
Odds & Payouts
Return to Player percentages:
- Main Game RTP – 96.72%
- Tie Bets RTP – 89.64%
- Suited Ties RTP – 86.02%
- Tie Bet Win pays 11:1
- Suited Tie Bet Win pays 50-1
The game is simple, two cards will be dealt from the 8 decks being used, with one card being placed on the Dragon and one on the Tiger, found on either side of the game table. You, as the player will the go on to bet on which position will have gotten the higher card. In the game, kings are the highest while aces are the lowest. If you have won, you will be paid out even money.
The game also has a tie option, as an optional side bet. Should your bet result in a tie, you will receive a win of 11:1 in addition to half of your main bet too. Should the cards in the tie be of the same suite, then this will result in a suited tie bet win, paying 50:1, again this will be in addition to half of your main bet.
It is pretty straight forward placing bets on the Dragon Tiger game. At the bottom of the screen you will see your available options, placing a bet on Dragon, Tiger, Tie or Suited Tie. You will also be seeing the available chips, allowing you to change the bet amount. You also have the option to repeat a bet. Above the betting panel, you will see a timer, counting down the 10 seconds you have to place your bet until bets are closed for a new round.