Community Big Wins
Double Ball Roulette
Double Ball Roulette by Evolution Gaming is a roulette game and another world-first from this game provider. You won't be able to find this innovative and unique roulette variation anywhere else. The game was launched in 2016. The standout feature here is of course the fact that there is not just one, but two balls on the roulette wheel. Aside from this, everything else about the game is based on the standard European layout. However, it's worth noting that by playing with two balls, you will have twice the chances of winning. Once you have placed your bets, the dealer will start the game and this time there will be two winning outcomes.
Game Specific Features
We have created an overview of all the features and other specifics of the Double Ball Roulette game by Evolution Gaming below.
- Features 37 pockets with number 0 to 36
- Features a single “0”
- Played with two balls instead of one
- Double the chances of winning
- Payouts of up to 1 300:1
- Unique game only offered by Evolution Gaming
- Balls launched mechanically
- Two additional gold bets
- 1 minute to place one or more bets
- Based on European Roulette
- Inside and outside bets available
Odds & Payouts
Return to Player Percentages:
- Overall game - 95.03%
- Inside bets - 94.67% - 97.22%
- Outside bets - 94.67% - 97.30%
|On selected number||1300:1|
|On any number||35:1|
Double Ball Roulette Rules
- Both balls must be successful for outside bets to win
- Either ball must be successful for inside bets to win, if both are successful the win is doubled
- Both balls must land in the same selected number for the Jackpot bet to win
- As two balls are in play, normal bets are paid at approximately 50% of standard roulette
- Two balls are used in the game
- Layout is mostly the same as conventional roulette
- The European roulette wheel is used
- You can bet on both balls landing on any one number
How To Play Double Ball Control Squeeze
The game will get started when the bets are placed and the dealer places two balls in the firing mechanism, then going on to hitting a switch to release the balls onto the wheel. Double Ball Roulette is basically European Roulette, but played with two balls on the wheel at the same time.
You will however be seeing additional bets that happen to include those that will win only if you happen to guess where both balls will land. These are shown as the outside bets on the table. Then you also have double the chance of winning an inside bet with 2 balls in play, meaning the pay-outs will have been reduced down because of this. The biggest win of the game will come from the double ball which pays 1300:1.
When it comes to the inside bets, either of the balls can land on a number in order for the bet to win, however you will double the win if both balls land on your bet. In terms of the outside bets, both of the balls will have to land for your zone to win. If you have placed your bet on black, then both of the balls will have to land on black in order for you to win. Then you have the double ball bet mentioned above, betting on a single number and having both balls land in that pocket, you will get the big win.
Most players would choose to take advantage of the low variance of the inside bets while also taking a shot at the 1300:1 jackpot. Inside bets will be able to offer payouts starting from 2:1 and going up to 17:1. The Line bet is however the safest bet you can make with the 2:1 payout which is doubled once both balls win. Over to the outside bets, these of course offer higher payouts but with a reduced chance of winning.