Where to play
Baccarat Squeeze by Evolution Gaming is a baccarat game that was launched in 2016, joining the already great selection of baccarat games created by Evolution Gaming. What makes this baccarat version any different than the others is that it has multiple camera views, which of course includes a crystal clear close-up of the cards to give you a more realistic gaming experience. However the main difference is the unique feature known as the card squeeze or peek by the dealers, available for all players to see. This squeeze feature happens to be extremely popular amongst Chinese gamblers at casinos in Macau. They have become known for squeezing the cards before turning over the card facing down in order to reveal it's value.
Evolution Gaming's Baccarat Squeeze is a game that will be taking online Baccarat into a completely new dimension, keeping the action flowing all while being able to offer maximum suspense. The game is streamed live from Evolution Gaming's studio in Riga, Latvia. Some good news for those players who are always on the go, Baccarat Squeeze can be played on desktop as well as mobile devices. In order to ensure the game is both safe and fair, it has been licensed and regulated by the Maltese Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission as well as the UK Gambling Commission.
- Bet limits ranging from €5 to €2 000
- Available to play on IOS and Android devices
- Cards are dealt face down, dealer revealing them one by one
- Total of 17 HD cameras capturing the action
- Squeeze recreated in close-ups
- Aim of the game is to predict which hand scores closest to 9
- Game is played using standard 52 card decks – a total of 8 decks
- Bet on the Player hand, Bankers hand or Tie
- Two side bets available
Odds & Payouts
- Player bet – 1:1
- Banker bet – 0.95:1
- Tie bet – 8:1
- Either Pair bet – 5:1
- Banker and Player Pair – 11:1
- Bonus bet – 30:1
- Perfect Pairs One hand – 25:1
- Perfect Pairs Both hands – 200:1
Return to Player Percentages:
- Main RTP - 98.94%
- Banker of Player Pair - 89.64%
- Either Pair – 86.29%
- Perfect Pair – 91.95%
Baccarat Squeeze does not have any new or additional rules, it follows pretty much the same gameplay as a standard baccarat game from Evolution Gaming. Having said that, if you aren't a regular baccarat player, reading up on the basic rules will definitely be a good idea. The game is played using a total of 8 decks of the standard 52 card decks with playing cards. The cards have their standard baccarat values, meaning 2 to 9 have the value of their numerical ranks while 10, J, Q and K have a value of 0 while Aces are valued at 1.
When the game is being scored, cards will be added together in order to form a hands total value, however the total cannot reach double digits (over 9). Should the total reach 10 or more, then the digit to the left will simply be removed to show the real total.
The objective of the game is the same as other baccarat games, by betting on the bankers or players hand you will be hoping to reach a total closest to 9 when comparing to the other hand. Players will then be able to bet on either the Player hand, the Bankers hand or the Tie.
How to Play
The game is easy to play with the guide we have set up below.
- Place a wager – select your bet, which can be from as low as €5 and up to €2 000.
- Dealer deals – after bets are placed on the player, banker, tie and any side bets, the live dealer will deal the two cards for both the player's hand and then two cards for the banker's hand. Using the third card drawing rules, every hand will also either receive a third card or stand pat.
- Compare hands dealt – hands that have attracted the highest wagers will have its third card squeezed.
- Get your winnings – once the drawing round is complete, the hand with a total closest to 9 will be the winner. The dealer removes all cards on the table, putting them in the shuffling machine as you are able to place bets for the next round.