Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Blackjack problems

Recommended Posts

Hey you amazing people! 

I have this problem with blackjack. especially computer blackjack... I seem to always end up loosing my entire balance there making me have to deposit again if i want to play. No matter how much i win i always end up feeding the blackjack at the end. Once i was 1500 Euro in and was up at almost 5000 which is an insane amount of money for me and it would have been so amazing if i cashed it out, but ofcourse... Ended up chasing a small loss on rigged computer blackjack and lost it all in the matter of minutes. This is basically how it goes almost every time i play online. 

It pains me so much since i dont feel like i get anything back for my losses when i loose them so quickly on bj. When i play slots i dont have a problem with slots, and i play them on extremely low stakes just for the enjoyment of them. And if i loose my deposit atleast i got a fun time out of it.

I was just wondering if any of you guys have any similar problems and/or any tips for me to stay away from the blackjack? I have tried asking livechat to block me from blackjack but thats not doable apperantly and it always starts of as just small hands building a balance if im lucky. but suddenly i go from 5 euro to 50 euro hands just to win back some of my losses. 

I just want to become a more responsible gambler and have fun playing. Sorry if my post is wierd formulated at times.

 

Thanks Casino grounds family <3

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe set a wager limit on your account? That way it will not let you wager more than you're comfortable with? You can even set it after a big win. Say you get your balance up to £1000 and then you set a wager limit of £500. You will end up with at least £500 that you can then withdraw as you will no longer be able to play.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

You can always play at casinos that only have slots. That's why I play at SlotsMillion as there is never a chance I'll play BJ or roulette and lose my bank roll.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ask a close friend of yours to change the password to your account to some random gibberish word so you can never log in again in this casino. And the other 2 advices are also very good, I tried to be more creative with the answer, but it works, believe me.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, ForceScorpion said:

Ask a close friend of yours to change the password to your account to some random gibberish word so you can never log in again in this casino. And the other 2 advices are also very good, I tried to be more creative with the answer, but it works, believe me.

I am not trying to quit gambling, im just trying to prevent any further damage but cheers mate :)

18 minutes ago, ForceScorpion said:

Ask a close friend of yours to change the password to your account to some random gibberish word so you can never log in again in this casino. And the other 2 advices are also very good, I tried to be more creative with the answer, but it works, believe me.

I am not trying to quit gambling, im just trying to prevent any further damage but cheers mate :)

3 hours ago, Slotplayer said:

Maybe set a wager limit on your account? That way it will not let you wager more than you're comfortable with? You can even set it after a big win. Say you get your balance up to £1000 and then you set a wager limit of £500. You will end up with at least £500 that you can then withdraw as you will no longer be able to play.

Havent tought of that! great tip. This can also be used as a way to lock your withdrawal at sites that doesnt have that option also i guess? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Nicola said:

You can always play at casinos that only have slots. That's why I play at SlotsMillion as there is never a chance I'll play BJ or roulette and lose my bank roll.

Another great one! im playing at leo vegas at the moment and i do enjoy their site but i will defo check out slotsmillion :D

 

Edit: checked out the site, seems like they do have table games. that sucks :/

Edited by kometenk

Share this post


Link to post

Or set a max-bet limit? Im sure that should work on table games as well, so you cant bet more than i.e. 10Eur per bet

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Or set a max-bet limit? Im sure that should work on table games as well, so you cant bet more than i.e. 10Eur per bet

Cant seem to find that option on leo vegas, but that would be helpful! 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, kometenk said:

Cant seem to find that option on leo vegas, but that would be helpful! 

You should find it under Responsible Gaming, or ask the support.

Share this post


Link to post

Bumping :)

Share this post


Link to post

Hey @kometenk,

there is Responsible Gambling section under your Profile in your LeoVegas account. I would advise that you set either Loss Limit (if you lose for example 100EUR you won't be able to place further bets) or Deposit Limits which will prevent you from depositing more than you intended.

Share this post


Link to post
On 26/03/2018 at 05:20, Nicola said:

You can always play at casinos that only have slots. That's why I play at SlotsMillion as there is never a chance I'll play BJ or roulette and lose my bank roll.

Super suggestion nicola. Really makes sense.👍👍.

2 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Hey @kometenk,

there is Responsible Gambling section under your Profile in your LeoVegas account. I would advise that you set either Loss Limit (if you lose for example 100EUR you won't be able to place further bets) or Deposit Limits which will prevent you from depositing more than you intended.

Totally agree in what your saying skylined87 and in what nicola said aswel on this topic.👍👍.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now