BIG BET DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE BONUS......

Bendelonge

Not a massive x times stake but still after 4 massive let downs it was near tilting territory. Glad that it paid, had two bonuses at £5 that were meh, then two at £10 which tilted me a bit. The last one being Gates bonus and Kings, it took until the last spin for any to show up.. sigh... but at least this one came in massive win really money wise, who the hell am i to complain .... super happy now :P

@Craig smith cheers ;) yeah near enough 400x on a £15 stake I’ll take any day ;) definitely needed that to replenish my balance for slots. @BoracicLint ha yeah to be fair it’s only a few tiles that I’ve done big bets like that. I usually cap it to £2 or 3 if I’m pushing it, but I got lucky with a £20 deposit and ran it up to about 500 before going bigger bets. A couple of base game hits later and I decided to go all or nothing to cover some losses or take a break for a while. Thankfully I got lucky. So all good. But yeah not my usual bet size. Couldn’t last 30 mins usually at that stake with some games. 

Archived