I make a living out of sports betting - ask me anything if youd like

Li_Shang

Hello guys.

I think its not that normal that people make a living out of sports betting - but i actually do. Right now im making a living out of betting, mostly on E-sports. I quit my job so i can follow all the leagues and do this full time. Here is some stats from February and march:

This is in SEK.  

February: bd005e1778f2e9ec96fbd2b24d5abee1.png

March: 94979198677d58ff4b2dc99b6166f22a.png

What these pictures means is that in february i totally made bets for 218.3K sek, and the profit i made was 91.3K sek

In march i bet 280k and made 83.5k profit

Which equals 174.8k profit in 40 days (around 18.000 euros)

I use pinnacle as all other sites limit me as soon as i win alot.

@Li_Shang congrats man. They are impressive numbers. Good luck going forward. Is it all types of sports betting you do and are you betting odds on shots or are you betting at prices. Example odds on - 4-7 on or odds at prices- 5-2 or 3-1. Whats your range.? . ive dropped you a following on your profile. Message if you wish. Thanks li shang, good work man ?

2 minutes ago, Craig smith said:

@Li_Shang congrats man. They are impressive numbers. Good luck going forward. Is it all types of sports betting you do and are you betting odds on shots or are you betting at prices. Example odds on - 4-7 on or odds at prices- 5-2 or 3-1. Whats your range.? . ive dropped you a following on your profile. Message if you wish. Thanks li shang, good work man ?

Thank you. I often bet on high odds. Its often a match that in my eyes are like 50/50, can go either way, but then i see the odds that one of the teams is heavily favoured, then i take advantage of odds like that. 

A normal bet for me is 2-300 euro stake on odds like 4/1

@Li_Shang nice li shang. You no what your doing.  Good odds, good profit, dicipline, it does help to have a good stack of money behind you to do this but fair play to you for going after it. Impressive numbers in your first post, i wouldnt bet odds on and i havent the money to really go at it. 4-1 is my kind of price. Anything 2-1 upwards is good odds. Keep doing what your doing li shang and best o luck, as i say ive dropped you a following on your profile. ?.

10 hours ago, lyfve said:

Will you share your bets? which games are you betting on   ?

best of luck lyfve

Here is my latest bets that i made yesterday. Live betting on esports ( League of legends ) as iam a pro player myself this is such easy money. As you can see, the odds are like 8/1 (8.45 in decimal) and its won.. Super high odds

2a8bb267cd5458311b62497aa63e1d18.png

I heard pretty much the same from another guy who told me he COULD make a living from sport betting. His problem was: Bet providers limited his account so he wasn't able to bet enough to make it actually happen. Did you ever have that problem? What sites are you doing your bets on?

1 hour ago, Nelan said:

I heard pretty much the same from another guy who told me he COULD make a living from sport betting. His problem was: Bet providers limited his account so he wasn't able to bet enough to make it actually happen. Did you ever have that problem? What sites are you doing your bets on?

I had that problem, alot. Every site like bet365, unibet, betvictor, betway etc etc, the list is long limits me cause i bet big and win big. Thats why i use pinnacle now. "Winners are welcome" :) They dont limit people

• 3 months later...
On 12/03/2018 at 16:09, Li_Shang said:

Here is my latest bets that i made yesterday. Live betting on esports ( League of legends ) as iam a pro player myself this is such easy money. As you can see, the odds are like 8/1 (8.45 in decimal) and its won.. Super high odds

2a8bb267cd5458311b62497aa63e1d18.png

Did any of these win?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

a little bit of an update of this thread. I have now been living on sports bet for around 6 months and i just calculated my profit and it is 488.000 SEK (~48.8k euro).  My best month was march, ended on 138.000SEK profit, and my least succesful month was may with 22.000 SEK profit. 

i almost forgot the 488.000 SEK was only on pinnacle, made like 100k on bet365 also.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It is not normal, but you're not the only one. Well maybe for e-betting, but not when it's about football/horse racing.

I've never experienced any issues with high bets on those sites though. Sometimes I had to provide some extra bank information (I did give all info at signing up, but it seems when you withdrawal a "big" amount you have to provide bank info again). All I can tell is that the tactic you're using (by watching leagues) probably won't work on the long term. You should get into math/statistics.

• 1 year later...

Archived