Siddersslots Sports Bets

siddersslots

Well xmas out the way it's time to get the bank roll started again. So on this thread I'll be putting up my own bets which I actually do. I'm starting with £1000 and each bet will have the stake..... so here goes

Bet No1 ..T20 Big Bash Tuesday 16th 08:40hrs ( uk time )

Both teams are having a rubbish big bash and to make matters worse most of good players have been called up for internationals. With that in mind what swings it for me is the quality of the players.

£50 win Melbourne Stars @4/5

not a massive price but still think it's worth an easy profit .

All the best ?

Not the start i wanted but The Melbourne Stars where well outclassed.......

Moving onto today and football takes the lead.

Bet No2...F.A Cup Tuesday19:45 

Leicester v Fleetwood.........Fleetwood held the foxes to a very boring 0-0 draw last time but Leicester at home and after a stunning weekend draw against Chelsea spirits should be high and it could be the Jamie Vardy show.

So at odds of 5/6 on Skybet for HT/FT i reckon its money well spent @ £50

all the best.....

Running Total £900

Leicester did the business by hitting a goal in either half.

New Running Total .....£991

Moving onto my next bet......

Bet No 3....Big Bash Cricket Wednesday morning

Hobart Hurricanes @ 11/10.. £50

These guys are on a run of five straight wins and they have a superstar in the shape of D,Arcy Short who is hitting runs for fun. Over 180 more than anyone else in the competition and he's knocking fours for fun.Although eventually things may dry up for him I'm expecting the Hurrcanes to beat the Strikers as they did in the previous meeting, and getting odds against is a bonus.......isn't it ??

All the best

Running Total £ 941

Bet No 4 Results....Chelsea HT/FT ......LOSS

.                                  Wigan Win..............WIN £ 135

Running Total £ 976

Bet No 5....T20 BigBash ...Sixers v Heat

Everything points to a Sixers win here as h2h they are winning 6-1. The interesting thing is the Sixers have nothing to play for whereas the Heat do. Everything was going to plan before there defeat to the Hurricanes last time out so today they should get things back on track and head once again to the finals of this competition.

Brisbane Heat £50 @ 11/10

Running Total  £ 926

all the best

Fridays football game should be an easy win because the form one team is in compared to the form of the other is worlds apart.

Derby are on a brilliant run atm and the team should be bouncing. Bristol City on the other hand cannot get a win for love no money, so for the first time this month I'm Max Bet.

Bet No 6...Championship Football Friday (19:45 kick off)

Derby  @ 1/1..... £100 Win

Running Total £ 826

all the best

Well I'm beginning to think he gambling gods have got it in for me.............But I got to keep fighting :D

Football is the bet of the day which are below, hopefully today is a turning point in my fortunes

Bet No 7...UK Football Saturday 20th

Arsenal 

Man Utd

Fulham

Lincoln

Fourfold Pays 6.38/1 @ £50

Running Total £776

all the best

When the betting Gods are against you they really are !!!!!! Only Lincoln let me down for the 4timer

Onto today and Spurs record stands at 4 wins to 1 against Southampton. Spurs have won there last two away games and are in fine form. Always seem to be plenty of goals when these two play so i believe Tottenham -1 goal @ 6/4 is the play here

Bet No 8 Southampton v Tottenham

Tottenham -1 goal @ 6/4 £50

Also looking to this evening at the NFL after looking at loads of stats the match between New England Patriots v Jacksonville Jaguars the bet here is easily from the handicap

.....New England Patriots -7.5 @ 10/11 £50

Also attempting a £50 Double @ 3.77/1

all the best

Well Southampton did the business so new running total £ 886

Bit late today but the two 12:30 kick offs are the ones im interested in.

After going through recent form, past results Ive plumped for a HT/FT double

BET No 11.....Burnley v Man City.............................MAN CITY HT/FT

Kilmarnock v Celtic...........................CELTIC HT/FT

£50 DOUBLE    

The double pays just over 2/1 which hopefully give me more firepower for the 15:00 o,clock kickoffs

New running total £ 836

all the best whatever you do :D

• 2 weeks later...

Its FA Cup weekend again and I believe I have a massive price on a team playing away.

West Brom v Southampton 15:00 Kickoff

Over the past five meetings its 4-1 to Southampton . They've already beaten them at the beginning of the month in a game with goals galore (3-2). West Brom are on a run of three losses,one draw and one win.

Past five matches West Brom, Scored 6 Conceeded 12

Southampton scored 6 Conceeded 6

So of the two teams Southampton has to be the bet at a MASSIVE 13/8 with Bet365

Bet 12....Southampton @13/8.  £80win

running total £756 

all the best

Yippee, well done Southampton with a 2-1 score line so new running total is £966

Onto Monday nights football and the form and skill of this team against a championship side could well be fruitful.

Wigan v Man City

These two teams haven't played each other since 2014 so the h2h stat is pointless. Of the last five league games Wigan have scored 8 and Conceeded 6 whereas Man City have scored 15 and Conceeded 2 and with Wigan losing there last two games I believe the bet to have is ....

First half handicap...Man City -1 @ 15/8 .........£ 50 win

Running Total £916

all the best

Football all over the place tonight and i reckon I got a couple of bets worth playing.

Chelsea and Barcelona are facing each other for the 13th time in the Champions League, the fifth-most played fixture in the competition. They hadn’t played each other since April 2012 – Chelsea won 3-2 on aggregate.Chelsea are unbeaten in their last seven Champions League games against Barcelona (W2 D5).However, Barcelona hold the advantage in knockout ties, having eliminated the Blues on three occasions. Chelsea progressed in the two other ties.Barcelona have won only one of their six away games against Chelsea in the Champions League (D1 L4), it was in February 2006 (2-1). They have also never kept a clean sheet at Stamford Bridge.Chelsea will attempt to reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League for the first time since 2013/14. However, they are winless in their last six knockout games (D3 L3). So By these stats Chelsea have to be the Value Bet but I.ll cover my bet with the double chance bet too.

BET 14....Chelsea win @ 11/4........£50 win 

BET 15...Chelsea or the Draw @ 10/11......£50

Barnsley v Burton

Jose Morais takes charge of Barnsley for the first time , the club's next three games could make or break their season.The Reds will bid to climb out of the Championship's bottom three in new manager Morais' first game in charge when bottom club Burton visit. Both teams struggle to score goals but Barnsley have the edge over letting in less goals than Burton

BET 16....Barnsley win @ 10/11......£50 win

Running Total £766

all the best

Well Chelsea took the lead so was looking good till Barcelona equalised so only picking up on Chelsea/draw. As for Barnsley i reckon they are going to it league 1 next season.

New running total £ 861

One Bet for me today.... SEVILLA v MAN UTD

Their record at the Big Six under Jose Mourinho is a disappointing W1-D3-L5, with that sole victory coming over Arsenal this term as they failed to score in seven of these nine games. Sevilla have won four of five unbeaten home games in all competitions, including against Atletico Madrid in the Copa del Rey Sevilla have won three games on the spin domestically and are usually a force at the Sánchez Pizjuán: they've lost just once in their last 35 games (all competitions) so surely at 2/1 for a team playing at home with that record has to be the bet

BET 17........... Sevilla win @ 2/1.........£100 win

Running Total £761

all the best

A new month so lets get the bank roll rolling with a winning bet.

Arsenal v Man City

After taking a drubbing from City over the weekend in the cup and looking like a championship team i see no reason how Arsenal can turn the tables. Not a fan of betting odds on in singles but at 4/5 i think its well worth taking

BET 23

Arsenal v Man City........Man City win @ 4/5 ......£100 win

running total £950

all the best

Archived