Uk horse racing tips

Newbury today has got some amazing races across the whole card - am well looking forward to chilling & watching ITV Racing all afternoon!

There's alot of top horses racing, and generally I'm backing those near the top of the favourites, though only outsider i thought might be worth a good E/W punt on was Sunray Major in 3.20 - he is up against Baaeed (who'll probably cream everyone) and although underperforming recently he retains strong potential & is being ridden by Frankie Dettori - atm he's priced at 40/1 which seems great value.

Hope everyone watching the horses today enjoys some good wins too!

I'm not gonna bet your selections but i will keep an eye on them  , i am a massive horse racing fan but seem to be doing better with the footy at the minute  ,  corner markets etc etc  ,  I will probably have a short priced dbl on the only 2 D.Tudhope rides at Leicester ,  7.20 Shining Blue and Rich Dream in the 8.20.

He's a jockey i have followed for a while and with only the 2 rides today is certainly worth noting.  Good Luck all if your dabbling     :-)

Shaun , Dont know if it's your cup of tea but theres a guy online who gives out tips on a daily or weekly basis  , his name is Micky D  and he's known as the bookie basher  , have a quick look and maybe observe for a while before you dabble  , he does pretty well it seems and it's only for small stakes  ,  good luck regardless      🙂

• 1 month later...

That's a Micky D selection  ,  no offence Shaun but i dont think the trainer told you that at all  , i have been in racing for over 45 years and have been very close to a few trainers in my time but none of them have ever told me that their horse should or would win  , most of them wouldn't give you a nod on a rocking horse      🙂         ps     Micky D on fire lately  , fill your boots     🙂

• Like 1

Never came from Micky D  and i dont use his selections or back them, i have contacts also and trainers do say there horse will win mostly old school trainers Mick easterby and the late Mel Britain who would come into the pub and tell everyone his horse would win,Also Keiron fallon would stay out our local and give good tips.would stay up drinking till 2am drinking the night before racing. 🙂

17 hours ago, shaun hawkyard said:

Never came from Micky D  and i dont use his selections or back them, i have contacts also and trainers do say there horse will win mostly old school trainers Mick easterby and the late Mel Britain who would come into the pub and tell everyone his horse would win,Also Keiron fallon would stay out our local and give good tips.would stay up drinking till 2am drinking the night before racing. 🙂

Well i would change my contacts if their giving out tips like that , i think it finished 18th  ,  I also have a bond with some trainers ( all living ) and i can count on 1 hand how many of them have tipped me a horse , they are great at telling you after the horse has won though  ,   anyways  , let's not fall out as it's all about opinions Shaun  ,  I only wish you the best and i hope you get a few winners      🙂     Stay Safe