[COMPETITION + MERCH] Fat Drac (Push Gaming)

Skylined87

728x @ £0.2

fd1.thumb.jpg.fda35744e008790bcf9423c6d543dd29.jpg728x.thumb.jpg.556c31834f47d0e7567df003dbea56b5.jpg

Despite hitting a 500x on the gems on the left hand side, I did think they were a bit redundant in the game and would rather it pay through getting the drac fat. Fat rabbit appeals a bit more as the symbol is always wild but had fun playing this game still, not too difficult to bonus although often the bonuses were around 5x so could see how that could get annoying after a few of those in a row. Can't imagine coming back to play this regular but at Halloween time its a decent novelty game.

This game is much more interesting than fat Santa/rabbit but so damn volatile. Bonuses just don't seem to want to hit more than 20x. I like it when fat drac comes along to eat some balls. This seems to pay more than bonuses do. Unfortunately the ball eating seems to be a rare occurrence. 

This was the best I could manage as I feel it would have eaten way more of my money if I had kept going

Leovegas 53x

Screenshot_20211101-071555.thumb.png.985b94256567a1b316ca3d58c8868a36.png

Leovegas 110x

betsize 0,20 €

Tried the game out so I could join the raffle, wasn´t my type of game. The bonuses did not pay at all but the bats feature is making the game a bit interesting, got a 100x and a 10x. I guess the volatility is high, was very intense watching the 1000x pass by and so on.

Overall I would give the game a 2/5 in my opinion.

2070400567_fatdracraffle.PNG

122x LV
Best i could do from about 2000 spins give or take.
I like the game, although it's a bit dry without bonus buys.

I'm assuming the flying bat thing does something similar to the tractor in Fat Rabbit, but i have no fkin idea because the bastard just kept flying by, doing nuttin

7.5/10 would play again

122x.jpg

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic