Skyvegas King Kong fury (nexgen) bonus issue

buckstar3

So the other day I was playing King Kong fury on skyvegas and got the bonus. 60 free spins. After playing 43 spins I had won just over £6 on 25p stake. With 17 spins left on the bonus the game lost connection and told me to reload so I did.

The game loaded up and put me back in the bonus with the 17 spins remaining but would not let me spin the remaining spins. 
I contacted skyvegas on Twitter to explain the situation. I took screenshots and video of the bonus not letting me continue. I even let them log into my account on their system to see if it would work for them (it didn’t) so the passed it on to the “technical department “ and told me to wait for an email, this was Friday.

The next day i logged into my account and seen that I had an extra 25p in there from where I left it the day before, thought it was strange so contacted them on Twitter again to inform them of the change in funds and provided a screenshot to show I hadn’t played the game since it crashed as it was still frozen.

Today I got this email from the technical team. Not happy with it being “resolved “ without any explanation or compensation for what had happened I again contacted them on Twitter to be given this answer.

If anyone from nexgen can confirm this is the correct outcome of my play I would welcome your response. 
sorry for the long post I just wanted to give as much information as possible.

ED1BDB27-8FB5-4DDA-82DA-EA05C386D765.png

13BD12AE-5BC9-4626-9329-6785727733F2.png

70FD2F5C-DE0F-40C1-84E6-C1395F45AC2E.png