Denmark v Northern Ireland ( 11th Nov)

siddersslots

After Sweden doing the job for me yesterday I thought I'd tuck into this game and maybe make some profit. Head to head is pointless as it's around 10yrs since they played each other. So going on latest form this could be tight. Both teams are scoring good and not letting in bucket loads of goals. Denmark have hit a bit more form with Erickson deciding to put his scoring boots on which I'm sure Ireland will look to keep him quiet.

To me, the draw and an Ireland win is what I'm going to take. ( 12/5 and 5/1 respectively) So split stakes and if the draw does hit it's a small profit which is what it's about. But if we get lucky n Ireland thump one in then Christmas comes early ?

One good thing is Ireland have not lost away in this competition yet so hopefully this trend will continue 

all the best whatever you do ??

Living in ROI myself I know there is a ton of hype around this game. On TV, social media, radio, etc. ROI are gonna be under a lot of pressure to perform, but I agree they could be up to it. My biggest problem is not taking value when it smacks me in the face. Last nights game should have returned on BTTS if things went a little differently, especially the post shot by Italy late on. Im tempted to take the BTTS at 13/8.

Archived