Jamming Jars 2 Grind

Yep, four times, and it has cost each time. First one I got 1372x and it still just covered the build and activation. 

The other 3 times it has paid less than 100x and I was incredibly down. I stupidly built it each time on 50p, so if you build to max on 10p then up the stake it won't cost as much but I was hoping for some decent normal bonuses. But even building to max on 10p can still be costly as it can take an age from hitting max to activate. On one occasion it took 132 discs and 1800x stake to activate only to pay 60x, if no big base game hits or normal bonuses hit (which they invariably don't once maxed) then it is extremely costly. I found the game closes up and gives never from level 4 onwards, can go 1000's of spins without seeing a 30x hit.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, irish_pilot said:

I am currently grinding a Jamming Jars 2 Giga Jar has anyone here grinded it if so on what stake and was it worth the grind? 

had mine maxed out for about 2 weeks before it finally dropped the giga bonus and even then it was only about 130x 💩

Edited by ts999777
  • Like 1

Today I played Jars 2, first time ever... I had 10e balance from last night and I left it on 10 cents bet just for fun... 
Soon I got 430x hit, and few minutes later 1019x hit from that "rainbow" feature... 
Maxed Jar fella and ended with 220e balance. 

Pretty nice right?

Raised bet to 50 cents, about 2k spins later, got about 100 disks, about 30 bonuses (best was 80x), lost whole 220e balance, deposited 350e and lost it all without giga jar... Only that fucking teases...  

Not playing it again, I'll leave it maxed. I'm 100% sure it will be 60x win and I will break another mouse, keyboard and monitor... 

Edited by Ikur
  • Like 1

I stopped the grind about 30 minutes after I wrote this post as i was losing quite a bit and the discs seemed to not be landing that frequently 

I was playing on €1 bets and then lowered to €.50c bets i stopped the grind about 4 or 5 dics into level 2 and only got 1 bonus up to this point which only paid about 4 or 5x 

I do like the game but probably wont play it again in the end the grind really wasnt worth it for me 

On 02/08/2021 at 23:54, irish_pilot said:

I am currently grinding a Jamming Jars 2 Giga Jar has anyone here grinded it if so on what stake and was it worth the grind? 

For me definitely not worth it. Did it once with disappointing results. Felt bad and never played it after. Until I thought I was unlucky the first time, so should try it again. Same shitty results. Both times the base game and regular bonus hits were a lot higher (luckily they saved the balance) than the Gigajar feature. It sucked the will to play slowly out of my blood.

For something you have to wait on for so long it's very disappointing that the reward is still mediocre many times. Yes, it's gambling, but there are literally thousands of slots out there which are more fun and have more satisfying and fun results.

My final verdict: Don't build up your hopes too high on this one!

But I'm a gambler so I might give it one last shot at low stakes whenever I have a nice balance to play with. Just to check if the 3rd time really is a charm 😄

Edit: Checked and I had an 87x and a 52x on the Giga Jar features....

Edited by Slot Lover
  • Like 2

Couldn't resist to try if the 3rd time is actually a charm.

So grinding away on EUR 0,10. Will keep some statistics for the nerds.

Just an experiment to see what X this Giga Jar will bring.

So far:

Stake E 0,1 Balance Giga Jar Spins for 1 GJ progress Bonuses Net cost
Start     73,20 2,00      
100 Spins     69,36 2,09 11 0      3,84
100 Spins     65,86 2,11 50 0      3,50
100 Spins     62,45 2,15 25 0      3,41

Small update:

I have the Giga Jar at MAX now. Like my profile pic ;)

It cost me 2043 spins. Miraculously my balance is EUR 5,77 higher than before those spins 😁

So it took EUR 204,30 to spin it to Giga Jar MAX, and gave me back EUR 210 in the process.

Nerd stats:

5 bonuses so on average every 409 spins a bonus game. Had 3 bonuses within 18 spins! Longest wait for a bonus was 923 spins. Highest bonus pay was 161x.

Average spins for one gold disc is 22,7.

Hit the mini feature (with the mystery fruits or coins) 3 times in one spin!!! Where it gave me a lot of coins 3 times. Was a 160x win.

1010837378_JamminJars2minifeaturecoins02.thumb.jpg.d5539bec4baaa9c3b3e5579f6f764414.jpg

Now I am doubting if I shall try to get the Giga Jar feature hit on a little higher stake, knowing it will probably take a lot longer to hit..... Wonder if I will finish this one with a + on my balance....

• Trophy 1

Third time is a charm 😉

My game plan was to first hit some spins at EUR 0,10 and then slowly increase stake to see if I could get the feature hit at higher stake even while the MAX level was achieved with EUR 0,10 stake. I think it took me less than 10 spins at EUR 0,10 and with the first gold disc that appeared I immediately hit the feature. See for yourself for a 1000x Coin!

Edited by Slot Lover
Somehow everything appeared double....
  • 4 weeks later...

This is now officially the worst game of all time for me.

Last time I did a grind on it (my 6th) It cost me just under £500 on 40p stakes and the bonus payed £34

During all those 6 grinds i probably had around 50x 3 jar bonuses and none payed over 30x

despite this I gave it one last go and spend about 7 hrs over a couple of weeks getting to the MAX discs, not 100% sure on this as I had a couple of 100x wins along the way but lost around £250 I think . this was with a mix of stakes from 20p to 60p

when I got there I deposited £200 (plenty right?) and went 50p stakes to get the giga jar. not only did I bust, I counted 67 gold discs along the way. I couldn't leave it with all that money invested so deposited another £50 and luckily managed to hit the Gigajar with £3 left!

So around £500+ invested I needed 1000x just to breakeven, an it pays...... £32

Done :(