Thank you!

A few weeks ago I received a PM from DrJoofy that I've won a Dinopolis hoodie. Today that hoodie (and a super sick Dinopolis deck!) came in the mail and with this post I wanted to say thank you to everybody who makes these giveaways possible.

Thank you Letsgiveitaspin (you play a major role in the streaming/ gambling community. The amount you give back is overwhelming and (for me) you are simply the best streamer out there, it's always a pleasure to be part of the stream), DrJoofy (communication is always on point, even though I know you are really busy with a lot of other stuff; you're a great addition to the stream. Keep doing a great job buddy; love you), Push Gaming, and everybody behind the scenes.

Enjoy the pictures below where i'm acting like i'm actually good with cards after not playing live for more than 2 years. LUL

DSC08207.jpg

DSC08199.jpg

DSC08189.jpg

Edited by Letsgivetitsajuggle
  • Like 2
  • Trophy 1
  • Get in! 2
  • 2 weeks later...