Gates of olympus over 16000 spins with double chance bet without bonus

• 2 weeks later...

Things like this are why I don't think online slots are truly random. I think the game providers break everything down via sessions and track your winnings.

When you 'log in' to a game I think it pulls up info on your past winnings with that provider and decides if it wants to give you a winning session or not and bases everything around that. Because I've had big wins on games and then no matter what other games I play they will all be dog water and not payout anything until any previous winnings get 'paid back'. 

I'm on this kind of streak right now with playngo. Last month I did very well on them, this month, every bonus has paid under 20x and that's if I can even land a bonus within 500 spins.

• Like 1
  • Trophy 1

I tried it my first time a couple of days ago. Hit bonus after 30 spins. Paid over 1600x. I think it is just random, and some luck of course :)

I can`t see any reason to play 16K spins if the slot is dead.. If it`s dead it is dead, and won`t pay. Just take a break a week or more, and hope it will pay then. Sometimes I get the bonus straight away after a break if the game didn`t pay last time.