Jammin Jars 2 Giga Bug

• 1 month later...

Wish it did that to me... I did the grind to get to the max level. After reaching the max level I've done probably closer to 10k spins, with 100+ golden discs and about 25 "teases" where it starts to shake. no giga bonus yet. Whats the point of the grind. Seriously this kind of mechanics should not be allowed or atleast they should be forced to tell the chance of activating the "special bonus" once you hit the stage where you can get it. You have to grind the game for about 3 hours to reach the max level and after reaching the max level i've had it running for probably around 5 to 6 hours with turbo spins on. Also had alot of normal bonuses during this grind (30+) with two of them going for around 100x, 2 for around 50x and less below 20x. 

Just now, Irzi said:

Wish it did that to me... I did the grind to get to the max level. After reaching the max level I've done probably closer to 10k spins, with 100+ golden discs and about 25 "teases" where it starts to shake. no giga bonus yet. Whats the point of the grind. Seriously this kind of mechanics should not be allowed or atleast they should be forced to tell the chance of activating the "special bonus" once you hit the stage where you can get it. You have to grind the game for about 3 hours to reach the max level and after reaching the max level i've had it running for probably around 5 to 6 hours with turbo spins on. Also had alot of normal bonuses during this grind (30+) with two of them going for around 100x, 2 for around 50x and less below 20x. 

And what I mean by that "shouldn't be allowed" is that if the game has a grind mechanic, it should be so that you know when you reach the "grind goal" like in lil devil. 

16 minutes ago, Irzi said:

And what I mean by that "shouldn't be allowed" is that if the game has a grind mechanic, it should be so that you know when you reach the "grind goal" like in lil devil. 

I'm finally released from this games hold, it's evil, got a 'okay' normal bonus and a quick 4 discs Giga Jar bonus and I'm definitely done with it/.

Got a decent 1300x on first 'Giga Twat' feature but cost 700x, then it went downhill from there. It costs so much to build and has taken me 62 discs, 32 discs a ludicrous 131 discs (for 62x), plua 1800x stake from max with on third one, with 1 bonus to show from max, and thankfully only 4 discs on fourth build for bollocks all (64x). So 3 Giga Twats that paid less than 100x and one that paid decent, all this would be okay if the game did anything in between, but doesn't, one decent normal bonus (500x) in what must be well over 14,000 spins (a conservative estimate, probably way more) and can do nothing (NO BONUS, 2 SCATTER TEASE OR RAINBOW ROAD EQUIVALENT)  for 400x stake at a time, there is zero entertainment from it. Each time after the Giga Feature, I've has an 'amazing' bonus boost to Level 2.

Some who get lucky,  just like the original will love it, but for most it will offer no entertainment (and isn't this why we play?) at all, and just rip each deposit.