Legacy of dead

I Had another impossible run of bullsh*t in Legacy of dead.... over 1400 Spins, only 5 Bonusses, with three of them beeing Top Symbol, which didnt Even Explore once! All in all 3x 3x 4x and 15x and 35x on Other symbols. That is Not Even the worst, in all those rounds the Best basegame Hit was a line of Aces... if i would have countet, how often i was ohne Spot away from a line of premium Symbols, i would definitely have smashed My Tablet, it was absolutely disgusting

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

5 bonuses on 1400 spins, that sounds amazing to be honest! I'm lucky if I get a bonus once every 500 spins.

Nah but legacy is such a trash game with RTP. I don't know if merlin came after but merlin feels like a more optimized version of legacy. The bonuses on merlin ALWAYS do better for me than legacy. Retriggers are basically a normal thing for me with merlin, but legacy? I'd be lucky to hit one retrigger in the bonus out of 20 bonuses. the retrigger rate in legacy is god awful compared to merlin.

Also if you have a bad bonus in either game, just get out and move on. Infact I don't even sit around and wait for another bonus. Both those games are hit and run once you get a bonus. Its almost like they are programmed to bonus once every 300 spins. 

I love both of them at the end of the day because they can pay good when they feel like it, but if you don't hit a bonus within 100 spins just leave.

On 14/05/2021 at 19:36, Theodossis said:

Yea for me too. I have played 2000+ spins on Rise of Merlin, 1000+ spins on Legacy of Dead and only got shitty bonuses. Lost over 1k. I don't know whats up with Play N Go this week. Also tried Tome of madness and the slot name speaks out.

Why does the name freak you out?