Champions League ACCA

anonymousapple

Won 8 legs today of my 12 and 16 legs acca. If stars align tomorrow it would be nice. Unless favorites choke. Tonight i was really lucky with 3x 90+minute goals. I won't be cashing out or laying the bet because its not life changing and i have gotten money back from the 4 fold tonight. Fingers crossed though :) Only posting because its rare i actually got through day 1 of accas, normally lets me down

edit: and this is on Betfair, no problem with cashout even if i hit it. I have hit many 5 digit horse wins.

16 fold (i have 3 more like this, i covered every outcome in the madrid and porto match) just posting 1 so it wont be messy

image.thumb.png.3c73fe7931eee46e29375927fdad3b4f.png

12 fold, should be more likely to hit.

image.png.d80fb638ccd75701fd7ed435f7f8fb10.png

also hit a 4 fold earlier (Sevilla, Dortmund, Man Utd, PSG) just for 3k back (money back+ a bit extra)

20 hours ago, anonymousapple said:

Won 8 legs today of my 12 and 16 legs acca. If stars align tomorrow it would be nice. Unless favorites choke. Tonight i was really lucky with 3x 90+minute goals. I won't be cashing out or laying the bet because its not life changing and i have gotten money back from the 4 fold tonight. Fingers crossed though :) Only posting because its rare i actually got through day 1 of accas, normally lets me down

edit: and this is on Betfair, no problem with cashout even if i hit it. I have hit many 5 digit horse wins.

16 fold (i have 3 more like this, i covered every outcome in the madrid and porto match) just posting 1 so it wont be messy

image.thumb.png.3c73fe7931eee46e29375927fdad3b4f.png

12 fold, should be more likely to hit.

image.png.d80fb638ccd75701fd7ed435f7f8fb10.png

also hit a 4 fold earlier (Sevilla, Dortmund, Man Utd, PSG) just for 3k back (money back+ a bit extra)

Wow, 2nd one is REALLY close right now

@anonymousappleHave to say I would have done absolultely all the same bets (would have covered Real and Porto matches too with maybe a tie at Liverpool for some cases). Sadly totally forgot to make any bets yesterday - Easiest picks for some time for yesterday.

Got some combos in today tho, just before Real  got the penalty with a 4.0 odds for Real.

But there's always that one game. Last round it was Manu for me and a week before that Napoli

1 hour ago, anonymousapple said:

Just an update, i laid it and took 20.5k for the 12 fold after ajax 2 up. Overall around 23k profit from this round.

for the other it wasnt ever worth it since liverpool was never in lead, atalanta played really well

maybe one day i will hit a large acca! back to single unit betting for now

Phew, so happy for you mate! Big big congrats ❤️❤️❤️

Archived