Leo Vegas are having a joke now

Danyolitster

So I was having a good amount of cashouts on leo vegas. I logged in for another go at a cashout and tried to deposit only to notice that there was a £5 deposit limit on my account which obviously I never set. I contacted live chat where I was told I had to submit income related documents (just a bank statement) which was fine so I got the email and sent them off so that they could lift my limit and I could deposit. I thought it would be about a week at most before I hear back well I was wrong I sent they documents on the 13th of August. 

Now I honestly wouldn't mind as I understand that most of the support team will possibly be working from home but this has been way to long in my eyes. It gets worse as leo is the only gambling site i own as i self excluded from every other one as I had to many open and didnt want all the spam that goes with them all so that means I have not been able to have a go at any of the new slots recently.

I have contacted live support again on multiple occasions to be told that they have my documents and that they havnt been reviewed yet and that they can't give me a time frame on when I can start depositing again. 

Anyway end of rant im really beginning to lose the trust in Leo now after only having good experiences with them.

Archived