Waiting over 4 months for my withdrawal!

Momotion97

I have been using Leo vegas for quite a while now but since the end of May this year they have done nothing regarding my withdrawal of £2000 which was never received into my bank account. Its now September and everytime I contact them they seem to have the same answer 'No updates as if yet.'

Can someone please help me or aid me in sorting this issue as I think they have taken it to far and have kept me waiting.

1 hour ago, Momotion97 said:

I have been using Leo vegas for quite a while now but since the end of May this year they have done nothing regarding my withdrawal of £2000 which was never received into my bank account. Its now September and everytime I contact them they seem to have the same answer 'No updates as if yet.'

Can someone please help me or aid me in sorting this issue as I think they have taken it to far and have kept me waiting.

@letsgiveitaspin

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/09/2020 at 19:39, Momotion97 said:

Strange. Have they sent the money to you? Or is it still pending? What withdrawal method you used?

Archived