Isn't it enough with bonus buys slots?

Teamkayenne

Hello Community! 

So as a gambler myself, I like the thrill of slots. You set up a bet and you go with it untill you trigger the bonus. For people like me who enjoy slots this is something I call "fun"

When bonus buy appeared in the gaming industry for a lot of people, who used to play the regular ones, it was intriguing. I used it as well, most of the times with pretty bad outcomes.. So I stay away from this. Well here is the thing. Now, most of the slot releases are combined with the bonus buys option which in my opinion it started getting boring and also and most important it starts to take the fun away. Now whenever I open a slot with bonus buy option I don't play it, just because I know I will struggle a lot to trigger the bonus.

So this is an opinion I shared with you guys. What's yours? ☺️

• 3 weeks later...

Let's put it this way: if they removed bonus buys right now, I wouldn't moss them. I know most streamers agree. 

Bonus buys was an interesting concept originally, but when you really think about it, you're better off putting your money on roulette at that point.

Here's my argument: you pay 100x stake for a bonus. Bonus pays 500x, which is fairly rare and a decent bonus. But when you think about it, you just won 5 times your bet. 

Not to mention these new bpnus buy games have options to pay what, 700x stake to buy a bonus? This shouldn't be legal. It's gone way too far. 

I prefer spinning for the bonuses, cus there's a chance I get a 5 euro bonus within 20 spins, rather than buying a 1 euro stake bonus for 100-700 euros. 

Bonus buys should be removed for everyone. It was an intriguing concept, but it's just not fun anymore

Archived