NetBet cant set limits or close my account

Trikoot

So i have tried to close my netbet account by sending them email, i have sent 3 and no answer.

They have also removed the ability to set limits to your account. How is that even legal? They have MGA lisence after all.

Their livechat never seems to be open, so i cant contact them there either.

Hi Trikoot

If you click your name in the top right, then go to the responsible gambling section you should see at the bottom of the list the self exclusion section but it also is where you set limits to your account. I've never tried them but as they are there I assume they work?

image.thumb.png.86b5afcde5b9737d855d18c637b903a7.png

2 minutes ago, llandrixan said:

Hi Trikoot

If you click your name in the top right, then go to the responsible gambling section you should see at the bottom of the list the self exclusion section but it also is where you set limits to your account. I've never tried them but as they are there I assume they work?

Thanks was a fast and very friendly of you to help 🙂

23 minutes ago, llandrixan said:

Hi Trikoot

Hey, should have said im on phone. So i assume you can only set limits on pc? Used to be possible on mobile aswell.

32 minutes ago, llandrixan said:

Ok, not wanting to give up on NetBet...

Menu>My Account

Click the shield in the top right

I think this will contain everything you need

netbet.jpg

Oh, then it must be a problem on my end. Samsung a20, when i click the shield it redirects me to account settings. Still wont explain why they wont close my account after 3 emails.

I dont even have the shield and cant swipe to left or right.

37 minutes ago, llandrixan said:

Ok, not wanting to give up on NetBet...

Menu>My Account

Click the shield in the top right

I think this will contain everything you need

netbet.jpg

20200713_170707.jpg

Archived