Amazing win Jamming Jars

RodzynAFC

37 minutes ago, RodzynAFC said:

Thank You guys but but... I'm f××××n gambler and to be honest that not makes me happy , slots destroy all my life but can't stop ...

Seems like you're out of control, I advise signing up to GamStop and put self-exclusion in place before it's too late. If you need more info / help, feel free to send me a PM.

Its allready to late .. my debts are like 60 k pounds minus all the time same story payed in full one and take another one for playing . As I told You guys I lost even happiness from winnings . That was a long process and the begging was when I was 8 years old ! My father is alcoholic and always he was tooked me to pubs put some coins and play young one . The most scary thing for me is that I UNDERSTAND I shouldn't take example from the father because he is a perfect example to do not do what he is doing but can't get over . I'm only happy with one thing that I'm not destroying someone's life only my one because I'm already 10 years alone without any girlfriend without hobby , passion , happiness. I'm not living from long time I just existing completely closed in some invisible cage . Ehh sorry Guys 

@RodzynAFC it is really painful to read what you just wrote, i have been there myself just not that big debt. But i have been there were it all just seem hopeless and tomorrow only be worse than today. Even were at a point were i could get angry just for waking up to suffer another day. But even it all seems so hopeless, it was possible for me to turn it arround. i know it is easy to say, but fuck the debt it is just money

I dont have any magic solutions for your problems unfortunately, but if you feel like it you are always welcome to contact me in pm if you feel like you want to talk more about it.

Archived