Pachinko predetermined

Apparently in this game the 35x had been registered as game result, but not because of the puck hitting the 35x spot.

Maybe there was some dirt on a sensor in the 35x spot or something.

I am sure that the conspiracy theorists are going to love this clip but really move on, nothing to see here.

7 hours ago, vanHooff said:

Apparently in this game the 35x had been registered as game result, but not because of the puck hitting the 35x spot.

Maybe there was some dirt on a sensor in the 35x spot or something.

I am sure that the conspiracy theorists are going to love this clip but really move on, nothing to see here.

What i also dont seem to understand is how the "sticks" can move around the screen and become invisible/visible whenever. Can't be physical sticks then? 

Thing is, it is poorly thought out design.

The Pachinko board is physical - There is screens on the backing to display all the graphics, clear perspex/glass sheet in the front and the pins are also clear perspex/glass so you can see all the pretty graphics, you can see that it quite clearly works this way, you can see the pins between the screens at the back and the clear front. The front screen may not be there, or might not extend all the way down, the whole board might just be leaning back so the ball doesn't fall forwards, 

You can see in this 2000x Pachinko video if you look closely 

Now, why on earth would the screens in the background have a graphic showing the pins moving about - it is like they are begging people to see it as fake.

It's like trying to promote and sell a car that is touted as the safest model out there by showing videos of it getting repeatedly run over and destroyed by a tank. 

They invite doubt.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, w33k said:

I dont like how the multiplier is picked AFTER the wheel is in motion. Very easy to predict that ex. Crazy Time 50x has no chance of landing.

I agree on that. Imo they will tease with stuff like 50x Crazy time but they will never get close to the flapper then :D

There are a few problems with Crazy Time in my opinion

- Multipliers are selected during the spin where. Almost everytime you are able to see if this have s regular chance. Why not before the spin? Makes no sense to me

- Too much 50x teasing. So often the 50x multiplier is just one off. To obvious in my opinion

- Crazy Time: Wheel is animated. Why not using a smaller physical wheel?

Coin Flip: If red is in top its blue in the most cases

Pachinko: Starting point of the Pachinko might be selected by Evo

Cash Hunt: Results might be affected. If for example the most betters are on the 4-5 spot. They might not reward the highest price. Cant tell whether its random or not

Its Evolution...

But i still like that game :D

Archived