Epic win on DOA2 32.000X !!!!!

Ruthless69

Big big big fuckin congrats buddy! You did the miracle! Its funny sometimes how similar some wins can be. Last year i has also 32000x win on DoA 2 with the exact symbols except one Jessie in the middle.

Look LoL!I bet your wilds came really fast at the beginning. I had like 10 spins when i already had x2 wildlines but also many spins without another wild or big symbols. Only Billy came in the last spin to give me that x39581667_DOA_15K_WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN_!!!__(045e_bet).thumb.png.c8060a6c41935c927e1c18372fe7469a.png.jpg

3 hours ago, GodSaveTheQQs said:

Big big big fuckin congrats buddy! You did the miracle! Its funny sometimes how similar some wins can be. Last year i has also 32000x win on DoA 2 with the exact symbols except one Jessie in the middle.

Look LoL!I bet your wilds came really fast at the beginning. I had like 10 spins when i already had x2 wildlines but also many spins without another wild or big symbols. Only Billy came in the last spin to give me that x39581667_DOA_15K_WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN_!!!__(045e_bet).thumb.png.c8060a6c41935c927e1c18372fe7469a.png.jpg

Thank you so ffn verry much m8!!! And big congrats on youre win aswell, its looking spooky similar indeed.

The wildline was complete on spin 9 and they came from out of nowhere in the first few spins, shame i didnt record earlier...

And Jesse came fairly early to make it 2x 2x 2x, Apache and Billy came on the last 2 spins for 2x 2x 2x 3x.

And you know what: i was quite numm when it hit and  experiencend a feeling of justice was served for me.....LOL

Still cant believe it when i look at my savings account where cash is stached

16 hours ago, Ruthless69 said:

Thank you so ffn verry much m8!!! And big congrats on youre win aswell, its looking spooky similar indeed.

The wildline was complete on spin 9 and they came from out of nowhere in the first few spins, shame i didnt record earlier...

And Jesse came fairly early to make it 2x 2x 2x, Apache and Billy came on the last 2 spins for 2x 2x 2x 3x.

And you know what: i was quite numm when it hit and  experiencend a feeling of justice was served for me.....LOL

Still cant believe it when i look at my savings account where cash is stached

I can feel you m8! I saw your video they way wilds came was a bit similar to my video as well. I had two wildlines with 5 spins remaining so i had +5 extra spins. You can imagine with 10 spins in total and two wildlines how huge the potencial could be. Unfortunately i didnt get any other wild or at least big symbols except the 3d Billy on the last spin. I could have win easily like 20k or more with so many spins remaining but ok i m not greedy i was happy enough anyway with this big win. So i can understand your emotions :D Thats why this slot is my favorite and one of the best out there!

15 hours ago, GodSaveTheQQs said:

I can feel you m8! I saw your video they way wilds came was a bit similar to my video as well. I had two wildlines with 5 spins remaining so i had +5 extra spins. You can imagine with 10 spins in total and two wildlines how huge the potencial could be. Unfortunately i didnt get any other wild or at least big symbols except the 3d Billy on the last spin. I could have win easily like 20k or more with so many spins remaining but ok i m not greedy i was happy enough anyway with this big win. So i can understand your emotions :D Thats why this slot is my favorite and one of the best out there!

Big congrats on this hit!!!!! 

Also got the wildline on the bottom and massive win, holy moly...

This slot is doing some major cash-outs, just unreal...

Again, big concrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Many, many, many, thanks....

Got insainly lucky i quess.

The money is safe either way for me to do something wisely with it..

And btw i have closed all possible accounts on all the big sites, no need for me to play anymore ( Thank god we have our streamers to watch)

Archived