Shield of Athena 2214x

OnlyASpin

That is terrific win, congratulations!

I have played this game this morning and found some of the game mechanics confusing.

In case other people have the same questions as I had, from the game information:
The Medusa Re-Spin feature can activate on ANY spin if the WILD Shield of Athena lands on the reels, one MEDUSA RE-SPIN will be awarded. If Rich Wilde is present on the activating spin and part of a winning combination, then it will transform into a WILD Shield of Athena. The Shield of Athena symbol now turns WILD. All Shield of Athena symbols will be held in place alongside current winning combinations, and the reels will RE-SPINS. If more Shield of Athena symbols or winning combinations land on the RE-SPIN, they lock in and the reels will RE-SPIN again. This will repeat until no more Shield of Athena symbols or winning combinations land. All locked winning combinations are then paid out.
- three medusa shields on reel 1 to 3 is also a win.
The symbol on the fourth reel of the same winline will not lock unless the win is greater then or equal to the win on 3 shields.
(i.e. helms or better for a winline of 4 symbols, not sure what happens with 3 shields + 2 Aces/Bats) 

During MEDUSA RE-SPIN, Rich Wilde will now turn into a WILD Shield of Athena when it lands on the reels.
- Rich may not turn into a wild when he is not part of a win. This goes for the respin trigger, also on the 'gaze' respins.

Archived