Lil devil, is it usual to rip 800-1000x on a heartstopper grinds?

LordRimley

Lil devil has been insanely brutal for me lately, and the last 12 heartstopper grinds has ripped each 800-1000x, anyone else ripped this much lately on this game?

Also important to mention that there has been some grinds where the scatters have gone AWOL for 300-400 spins. 

Soo bad that my favourite game is so insanley cold

Yep, I've noticed this, Scatters go missing for 200 spins, then get 4 in 10 spins when it perks up 😂.

I tend to drop stake down when its going through a dry spell, so end up with some hearts on another build stake (normally 4 large for 1 small). If I'm building on £1 and don't get a tease for 50 spins I drop it to 20p and wait till I get 2 teases close together before bumping back up the stake. It's quite satisfying (but also annoying that no teases are coming) to play 150 spins without a tease on lower stake and think how I've saved 80% of my balance. 

Doesn't always work though, and often end up with bonus on 20p 😂 which is frustrating or finally hits the two 8x wilds on 20p in base game. And if I've gone 500 spins without a bonus I have to stick to the bigger stakes cos its coming (even though it sometimes doesn't bonus on a whole build). Notice it does the same on Royal Mint as well, massive dry spells.

Archived