Introduce Yourself
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Unibet jammin jars win pending for 10 days

I joined unibet played through the bonus funds and was lucky to come out with 10500.

This was on the 22nd . Sent all required I'd numerous times which they seek to always find a issue with. Amy help be appreciated in getting the funds withdrawn

• Get in! 1

Try speaking to live chat. Unibet were one of the quickest verification I had. And withdrawals just as quick. You could try and give them what they are asking for.

I've called alot, its verification that's dragging. They asked me to cover first 6 and last 4 numbers on bank card photo then said in the next email unaccepted for verification cover numbers 7 to 12 seems like there purposely dragging it out. I read so many bad reviews on trust pilot about similar size wins and the same issues bragging on for 3 or 4 months before the account was blocked.  

They are a massive company I dont think they would deliberately stall it for you, if you are doing what they say I cant see why it would be delayed. And no matter what you search for you will always get bad reviews not many people will leave good reviews. I would go back and ask them what are you doing wrong and what will speed it up.

I will give them another call. Thanks for your advice.

• Like 1