Horse tip. Huge information.

Deano199994

Hi guys, 

I hope this post is allowed. 

I thought I could try get you guys some money to use during lockdown. 

I have massive information for mintd in the 9 53 in gulfstream Park tonight. 

I've been told it's the closest thing you can get to a sure thing straight from the horses mouth. 

I live in Ireland and got the info from a very trustworthy source. 

Good luck all I hope you follow and get some money to go on lightning roulette with!! Haha

Hope this post is allowed. 

1 hour ago, Nick said:

Best tip ever 🤣

If you took the time to look it up, between the time I posted this and off time they changed the surface it was being ran on. It was a non runner, as was half the field in most races. 

55 minutes ago, Jimm85 said:

lol..... what a fucking moron

Hey jimm, the only moron here is the moron who didn't do his research and see that the surface was changed and half the field were none runners including my tip. 

8 minutes ago, Deano199994 said:

If you took the time to look it up, between the time I posted this and off time they changed the surface it was being ran on. It was a non runner, as was half the field in most races. 

Hey jimm, the only moron here is the moron who didn't do his research and see that the surface was changed and half the field were none runners including my tip. 

To be fair, not many people get given a sure fire, almost dead cert winning tip and then go and do their research, it’s generally accepted that that’s been done by the person giving the tip.

15 minutes ago, kahpaydium said:

To be fair, not many people get given a sure fire, almost dead cert winning tip and then go and do their research, it’s generally accepted that that’s been done by the person giving the tip.

Between the time I posted and the off time, that's when the surface was changed. I'm not a fortune teller.

I'm not sure why the hate? Anyone who backed it gets their money back. 

1 hour ago, Jimm85 said:

26 minutes ago, Deano199994 said:

Behave guys! No need to call each other names.

13 hours ago, Deano199994 said:

Like you have a mafia tip, where everything is fixed. Whatever Deano born in 1994. 

12 minutes ago, Jimm85 said:

Like you have a mafia tip, where everything is fixed. Whatever Deano born in 1994. 

What is with the hate?

Because of where I work and my customers I get a lot of tips for horses, usually they come to nothing but, getting a tips from someone with connections (real or imagined) from a character is all part of the fun, when they win they get to be all like "I told you, told you, should have put your house on it" and when it doesn't come in you get to take the piss out of them - 

14 hours ago, Jimm85 said:

is not an acceptable way to take the piss. 

Archived