Social
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

24 Hour Charity Stream Giveaway

U kept beeing so positive for 24h, well done! Congrats, much love!

Big respect  Kim and Blanco for making this happen!!! Such a awesome goal with 33k + in donations!!! Thanks for helping the charity ❤️ Good thing will happen to you ❤️ L E G E N D S!!!! And thanks to all donaters ❤️ love you guys :D 

I really loved egg roulette and Maja shaving you for sure haha, btw great stream!!!!

Donated a couple times. Watched 18 hours. Great thing you guys did! Thank you!

Every ding ding for the Corona virus prevention was great. And for a good cause! you three are awesome! mucho love from sweden!

Firstly, I would like to thank you all, Kim, Blanco and Maya for that amazing stream!!! I am so greatful that I am a subscriber of yours, because everytime watching your stream I have a great time. Moreover, by giving all this love to all of us under these difficult circimstances it is something special. Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!!! P.S The funniest part of the stream was Kim's monk hair!!!! Thank you very very much once again!!!!

I love how down to earth you guys are and raising over 30 grand for charity in streaming for such a good cause shows what wonderful people you truly are and why I watch your stream keep up the good work and get the fudge in there...kims first head shave was so funny 

Donated and spent hours laughing and having fun top stream gentlemen ding ding 

Great job guys my much respect....the best bit has to be the monk haircut lol

it was one hell of a stream! to be honest... i was afraid at the begening that you might lose alot in such a long stream! specially because you are doing such a  good charity i did not want you to lose money. 
Happy it turned out to be one of the best streams i have ever watched! if not the best! 
Kim it is time to say thank you... you are the one here who is always taking care of everyone and is caring that everyone will be just happy and satisfied!! Big Big thanks to you kim you are doing a great job!!  
What i really liked the Most in the Stream is Mr Ding Sum Hair and Beared Cut (Kim) :D Lol loved it! 
Blanco you look a bit like a Drug dealer now haha :D
Greets to Maja she was great as well!! 
Get the Fudge in THERE!! see you on Tuesday :D

I loved the stream, the rigged wheel for blanco haha

also loved that you Guys entertained us all the 24hours, and shaved of your hair and beard! Much love!

Watched around 18 hours of stream and my favourite parts were the different hair and beard shavings you had,also seeing such a massive total gained in donations,you both should be proud of yourselves.

Get the fudge in guys

KIM AN BLANCO so good that you managed a 24 hour stream an to do it for charity well done much love mackyyyy45 

did my best and watched 17 hours os the 24. Good job brother you a good person and blanco aswell!! big ups for you all guys

Hi kim me and my partner started watching you when she was pregnant and now my son is 4 month old and now he watches you with us I have sent you video on Instagram of him watching you today much love boys well done 

I'd just like to say a massive thank you for all your hard work to raise the money for this important time for everyone. Your hard work is greatly appreciated and what you have done is amazing. I hope yours and Blanco's hair grows back very soon ready for the next one :)

Just ashame we didnt see the cat food being eaten!

I have been here most the 24 hours and enjoyed all of it

Well done to the professional barber Maja aswell!!!

Keep it up and take care and stay safe!

Donated and followed the stream for 24 hours...except for a 3 hour bike ride.

You guys are absolute legends!

Get in ding ding! MEGABALL WIN was by far my favorite part!  

Great stream Kim and blanco....really enjoyable

best wishes

shardster 😍

Simply what I liked was the content and the generosity of viewers to the cause , and to the good nature of Kim and blanco for doing the stream , with maja for company 👍👍

That with all the hair shaving kim still has that bit of hair on his lip

What I liked the most about this stream, is how bad Kim felt about shaving his hair. And I know he knew it beforehand he will regret it, but he still does it. He put the charity before his wellbeing, and that's what makes Kim and Blanco such special human beiing, who made the world a little bit a better place to be <3. 

I have bin here all the 24 Hours, u guys are amazing respect and much love ❤️

Edited by juvee10

Loved every bit. Blancos beard 10/10. Kim 10/10. Maja 10/10. Slotspinner 2/10.

• Trollface 1

Nice job boys ,,,sweet as CHUR