24 Hour Charity Stream Giveaway

Skylined87

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, I would like to thank you all, Kim, Blanco and Maya for that amazing stream!!! I am so greatful that I am a subscriber of yours, because everytime watching your stream I have a great time. Moreover, by giving all this love to all of us under these difficult circimstances it is something special. Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!!! P.S The funniest part of the stream was Kim's monk hair!!!! Thank you very very much once again!!!!

it was one hell of a stream! to be honest... i was afraid at the begening that you might lose alot in such a long stream! specially because you are doing such a  good charity i did not want you to lose money. 
Happy it turned out to be one of the best streams i have ever watched! if not the best! 
Kim it is time to say thank you... you are the one here who is always taking care of everyone and is caring that everyone will be just happy and satisfied!! Big Big thanks to you kim you are doing a great job!!  
What i really liked the Most in the Stream is Mr Ding Sum Hair and Beared Cut (Kim) :D Lol loved it! 
Blanco you look a bit like a Drug dealer now haha :D
Greets to Maja she was great as well!! 
Get the Fudge in THERE!! see you on Tuesday :D

I'd just like to say a massive thank you for all your hard work to raise the money for this important time for everyone. Your hard work is greatly appreciated and what you have done is amazing. I hope yours and Blanco's hair grows back very soon ready for the next one :)

Just ashame we didnt see the cat food being eaten!

I have been here most the 24 hours and enjoyed all of it

Well done to the professional barber Maja aswell!!!

Keep it up and take care and stay safe!

What I liked the most about this stream, is how bad Kim felt about shaving his hair. And I know he knew it beforehand he will regret it, but he still does it. He put the charity before his wellbeing, and that's what makes Kim and Blanco such special human beiing, who made the world a little bit a better place to be <3. 

Archived