[GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

Skylined87

20 hours ago, dirtystack said:

@Dave - ReelPlay

You could of named the top win "Gizantic Win" a little play on Giza and Gigantic.

"WTF WIN" kind of breaks the immersion - I know, I know, but I'm in lockdown and don't have anything better to do/think about lol

Haha, good shout! We were laughing when we decided to use WTF and imagined it would be a little in-joke with some lucky players... someone destroyed that on day 1 eh? 🤣

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Dave - ReelPlay said:

Haha, good shout! We were laughing when we decided to use WTF and imagined it would be a little in-joke with some lucky players... someone destroyed that on day 1 eh? 🤣

Compromise

"WTF Gizantic Win" best of both worlds.

Don't take me too seriously, I really am struggling to keep myself occupied in this lockdown. I wish I didn't hit such a sweet win straight away so I could keep spinning all week.

Feedback about the slot 'Giza Infinity Reels' :
the Egyptian theme is not very original but that is one of very few minor drawbacks.
The graphics are very pleasant and sound and music is fine.
The base game is pretty good, the bonus is exciting and the bonus-feature and price of 75x are spot on.
For the bonus trigger and in the bonus game every spin seems to matter because of the increasing win multiplier and symbol multiplier/booster.
Even pyramid symbols in the bonus game, mostly used to throw off, give a bit of feeling of excitement because of the extra spins potential.
Even when the bonus game seems to play out bad, there is always that little chance of reaching the jackpot.
The gamble feature could have been better in my opinion but is fine.

Overall, this is a top 2% slot that I am happily going to play when the promo is over.

I have not reached the jackpot again and I have wasted quite a few good wins, starting with about 200x - 300x after the bonusbuy.

As an entry for the promo I would like to submit the following clip for now.
I have  not mentioned the score because that spoils the clip. I may improve on that score later  :) 

- Top 7 biggest x wins (minimum bet: 0.40) during promotional period

Bet 0,40 what? Any currency? 

Well, i did bet R$0,60 and won R$239,31 (399x)

Game is nice to play, looks like its easyest to get bonus than Eldorado Infinite reels.

I prefer gamble the free spins instead of gamble the total win, anyway its a nice slot overall.

Captura_de_Tela_(10).png

Absolute sick game! It's really fun and for a new player like myself who didn't play el derado version, I really like this concept. Base game can pay too, music is good, and ability to buy bonus is nice as well. My best hit here 334.85x (two away from the jackpot in the bonus lol grrrr)

ginza2.png

Best hit so far 358.1x. Theme is great as most of the egypt theme slots. I like it better than previous infinity reels slot as you don't have to gamble or save features to increase rtp. Gamble feature is also something new and welcomed that you don't have to risk your whole win.  8/10.

Giza.png

For the random draw 173x.

I have mixed feeling about this game. First attempt it seemed to bonus on average every 55 spins. Second attempt didn't bonus for 890 spins by that time I was up to £2 stake and £400 in and got £44 back. Third attempt I hit this 20 spins in.

I'm really torn, haven't got anywhere near the multiplier I've achieved on El Dorado, and I saving the bonuses on El Dorado, played nearly 2000 spins on Giza and haven't even come close (rarely get to 7 spins from Jackpot) to the Jackpot reel (don't expect to hit it but would like it to at least tease it, with a 3 away) whilst on El Dorado it at least teases with the Jackpot reel every 500 spins or so. However, the gamble after the bonus is an interesting development, and means it doesn't reveal the win (by way of updating the balance like El Dorado does) before the bonus is over, and its good you don't lose the full amount if you choose to gamble.

A.JPG

Hi I improvedy score to 1339x.

Already had a handful of wins that were on track to beat the #1 leaderboard position but lost the gamble. 

This one I hesitated at 4x and decided not to try for 5x the win. This after the above mentioned and some serious tilting on Pirate King Megaways (again) 

Happy with this win though and I might still improve, wonderful game!

Screenshot_20200413-195248.jpg

Archived