Future Giveaways

Nick

Hello!

I've been running free giveaways on my stream for a while now where as all you had to do was post a guess on this forum.

These giveaways were primarily aimed at people on GamStop so they could win something without having to gamble.

Now unfortunately some users have been cheating by "botting" (video attached).

This user bragged to me via social media about doing this also, and it sickens me to think i could have been lining their pocket from my previous giveaways.

This means i have to change the rules of my future giveaways will ill announce hopefully soon.

I apologise if this has pissed anyone off, but i guarantee it won't have pissed you off more than me.

It's always the case that some scrote ruins it for the rest, the same happened with Bandit's giveaways.

Hopefully see you guys on stream where ill be doing random cash raffles based on guesses.

Much love x

My little boy is due in 3 weeks and I was made up I got something right for once XD it’s just a shame people ruin things and then having the cheek to boast about it to, some people are just a waste of space lmao, congrats on the 20k today though! xx

Maybe you need to rethink the whole giveaway situation. I understand why you do them, but they seem to attract the worst elements of society. I believe that most of your followers would still tune in even if there where no giveaways or just giveaways for charity, only keeping the giveaways for your linked followers. Your probably not helping the people on gamstop etc, as gambling is gambling whether there's a stake or not. Hopefully, you'll come up with an answer. Thanks for the streams especially at this time, you guys don't really know how much your streams are getting people like me through this situation. Many thanks

Archived