Heartstopper count randomly reset?

scribblebibbles

I was playing Lil' Devil on Leovegas just now, and was about 5 hearts away from the Heartstopper feature. I was grinding it out, so was playing 4 Lil Devil games at once. I've never had any issues while doing this and it always works just fine. Then randomly one of the games got a server error. Obviously this happens sometimes, so didn't think much of it and just refreshed ready to continue grinding these last few hearts out. Then i notice my heart count had been fully reset for no apparent reason. Anyone else experienced this issue before? or even better, if anyone from BTG ends up reading this, i'd love to know how this could have occured. I must say it's quite frustrating when you're grinding out a feature and something you have no control over ends up randomly error'ing and screwing you over with nothing that can be done about it. 

@scribblebibbles i hope you have video of it, or at least a screenshot to prove this happened. They tried to fix it several times before the finally managed to restore my hearts. All good in the end, but i have a feeling it wouldnt been that easy without my videoproof.

But the way you discribe it sounds exactly what happened to me. Fingers crossed you will get them restored.

Archived