Evolution Gaming lagging really bad for anyone else?

LetsGiveItASpin

I don't know either...but I think it's because of how many people playing at the same time (too many for the servers ). Because when I play I have lags as well, but when I play like 6am and there are less people like at monopoly or at blackjack tables or basically overall at evolution then I don't have any kind of lags. But it's just a feeling. Maybe it's wrong :o 

7 minutes ago, Nüßchen said:

I don't know either...but I think it's because of how many people playing at the same time (too many for the servers ). Because when I play I have lags as well, but when I play like 6am and there are less people like at monopoly or at blackjack tables or basically overall at evolution then I don't have any kind of lags. But it's just a feeling. Maybe it's wrong :o 

I have the same feeling, way to many playing at the same time will cause all the games to lag :( 

3 hours ago, apudekikker said:

This should be a problem that fixes itself, more players = more money for servers and bandwidth.

Although a certain degree of technical competence is necessary, and that hasn't always been displayed by this group in the past.

Do you experience lags? I'm still unsure if it's just certain browsers (I use chrome) that lags or if it does because I'm using other things like OBS at the same time

50 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Do you experience lags? I'm still unsure if it's just certain browsers (I use chrome) that lags or if it does because I'm using other things like OBS at the same time

Yeah sometimes, I was watching one of your videos a few days ago and on monopoly live the wheel looked like it was gonna stop on 4 rolls, and then the screen froze until it showed the stopped wheel on the 1 next to it, I was really wondering what the odds are that everyone was experiencing some 'lag' there.

2 hours ago, apudekikker said:

Yeah sometimes, I was watching one of your videos a few days ago and on monopoly live the wheel looked like it was gonna stop on 4 rolls, and then the screen froze until it showed the stopped wheel on the 1 next to it, I was really wondering what the odds are that everyone was experiencing some 'lag' there.

No clue but the lags started coming quite recently and most of the time I think it's just random spikes for everyone, hence not everyone would have it at that moment.

evolution doesn't lag for me and never has lagged for me, only problem I've had are the magnets on lightning roulette 🤡

It might has something to do with your pc/browser/plugins tho, megaway games are lagging real bad for me when having a bonus on pc/laptop never had a problem on my iphone/ipad. Have you tried playing it on your phone to see if it still lags?

On 09/01/2020 at 15:48, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Hey everyone,

As you've probably noticed lately in stream Evolution Gaming tables are lagging really bad, I ususally play between 9 PM and 1 AM CEST, does anyone else have this problem? If not, anyone knows what it could possibly be?

Yup i have exact the same, espacially on monopoly and lightning roulette. Think the bandwith is not enough by servers of Evo, but im not a ICT expert

Archived