[GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

2069629448_snakeshot.thumb.png.050c05cb1d96215626f78a6336fcc85e.pngI must say i enjoy this game. it has the nostalgic feeling of Nokia Snake. the wild reels feature is awesome and makes me wanna play each spin - not just buy right into the bonus. the bonus is kinda frustrating sometimes but 90´s kids know how hard it is to fill the screen with a whole snake! nice game from Relax gaming and kudos for trying out something fresh!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

179x for the raffle, best i could get from this dumbass snake 😂

Even without any good wins, i have to say i like this slot. Graphics are cool, and the bonus feature is something new even though it can be soooo frustrating. We have enough bonus features with symbols expanding, so yeah, i like this.

snake-arena-179x.png

Played this game over the last couple of days for quite a few hours.
Graphics, sound, music is all great. Bonus buys for 70x stake is good too.
Snake Arena is alright even though it it's more of a dragon but a 1 in 4 hitrate with rarely a 5x+ basegame hit over a few thousand spins feels boring. Had atleast 50 wild chases that did nothing much either, wasted potential.

Tried going for goodie bag but had no luck. Had over 43 bonuses and only a few of them were 100x+

In general its a decent game and its better then most of the stuff coming out lately.
If Relax Gaming keep slots up like they are doing now I'm pretty sure they will beat most of the competition.

396x was 1 off:(

396x snake arena.png

Had a nice Bonus which payed above 100x, i really enjoy the style / flow of the game! Is kind of similar to the fat santa etc. slots but really enjoyable with the snake, and since im a 90's kid who was growing up on a old big nokia playing snake (which still has 85% power LOL) this slot is on my favorites.

Only downside is the average pay, but well thats high volatile baby!

All the best from germany,

ZuZoX

basegame.PNG

234x bonus :)

The slot is pretty nice, although the base game can be a bit boring. But both the bonus feature and the freespins are very good. Only had the wild reels feature one time, but it was a lot of fun. The freespins have a big potential, but sometimes they can be very frustrating, especially when the bonus is over after 2-3 spins. I will play it more often i think :)

Screenshot_723.png

Just for lulz because my other entry scored higher, I hit the x1000 on a minimum bonus buy-in again.

I am starting to think that hitting x1000 on a bonus buyin is not -that- uncommon because of the win distribution:

this is not even a 20 buyin win, which disappears quite quickly when on a cold streak.

snakearena31.thumb.jpg.e82175c8573694cc4caadca1bcfb166d.jpg

Thanks for the comp!

Did a few thousand spins on it, and that was enough confidently state i really like the game.

I can see it has some serious potential, although it does feel more like a slot that you play to win 'decent' money on...

The Wild Chase seems more likely to produce a 'monster' win than the Snake Free Spins, as those wild blocks you eat, really have to land in the right places for several spins in a row, to get anywhere, whereas the Wild Chase can 'just' drop in 4 or even 5 wilds at opnce, so to speak. Luckily the base game can be nice too, so all in all i get a medium variance vibe, which should provide plenty of playtime overall, with a chance at big or monster wins.

I don't need much more froma slot, and graphics and sounds are pleasant as well, so i will be playing this more often.

Best i could do @ LeoVegas was 130x, which is at least enough for the draw:)

Good luck peeps!

Snakecomp 130x.jpg

Archived