[GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the free spins lads

For me the slot lacks innovation and is very basic, even the graphics look rushed. Its ok to play on for 10 minutes now as its a new slot but it has no longevity so i can't see players returning to it often. Apologies for negative review but this slot doesn't have crazy potential and the fun factor most players look for these days.

40x win in freespins for the raffleCapture.JPG.d2323f984ad1276ebd396fe9522040f8.JPG

Best bonus so far, about 100x. My thoughts on the game, I like how you trigger the feature and that its similar to fat rabbit, I like the bonus game and the way the snake moves around and I like the Wild chase random feature. I don't like how it doesn't seem possible to win much more than 1000x as it says the feature stops if the snake fills up all the way.snake3.thumb.png.327ae4f2846b559e370bb3721fdf9ae4.png

Really lovin this slot. Old school vibe cool animations and it's fun to play. Did took me quite a bit of work to get my win but it feels so satisfying once gets massive and cannot miss anymore. I'll definitely play more of the slot in the future. 

1470x

Screenshot_20200109_015518_com.android.chrome.jpg

Cool Slot. Some Kind of Oldscool Action. Basegame could be better. Seems to be Boring without the Bonus. The Snaketheme and the Bonusfeature are very nice. The Extra Bonusendingfeature is something you wanna Grind for. Nice work. No 100x Yet but Who knows maybe next Days. Good luck you all. 🍀

So i did try again and had my biggest win come from the base game 😂 had 3 bonuses which were quite gash but i do like the bonus concept and has that potential most of us seek. I hit one random feature which paid 4x and again has the that "potential" What was annoying is the spin lag and the fact quick spin isnt quick spin at all due to said lag. The design is nice and the bloke screaming is funny as! Finally the pays are pretty decent as well especially for a 10p spin game. So heres my entry for the random draw 👍

Screenshot_20200109-005518_Chrome.jpg

Ended up getting three free spins rounds and two wildreels random feature's out of my 30 free spins winnings off you guys so Thanks, that was good fun :D

Graphics wise i think the slot is very appealing to the eye and fun to play, i liked the big win animation and didnt notice any spoilers in the balance so thats always a plus. I feel like most slots need a random feature to keep you entertained (especially for me as i got bored easily lol) so i was glad to see the wild reels random 
feature when it came, not the most imaginative of random features but fun nevertheless. Overall good slot, i shall play again. :D 

100x Win

2020-01-09_(5).png

Just in for the raffle again. In my 30fs from CG i hit the freespins 2 times. Second one was this 138x beauty

my thoughts about the game:

- I really like the idea in the freespin bonus (the movement of the snake)

- I’m not a big bonus buy fan, so I like the wild chase bonus and that you can get the bonus only WITHOUT buying. 

i like the Game and think I will play it in the Future more times.

6B143019-00AA-47AF-A82B-A1023F58186E.png

Here's my entry, 129x. Now as for feedback on the game. The design is great, it's rather cute. Though i'm not a big fan of the game itself. I find the base game to be rather "boring", and when given a bonus buy option on games where the base game is rather boring and doesn't have any huge potential i tend to prefer just straight up buying the bonusses rather than grinding it out. The bonus itself is pretty cool, a different version of the fat rabbit/santa bonus basically, even though this snake is quite cannibalistic it seems. What i'd have personally preferred is for this game not to have the bonus buy option. All in all i'd say it's alright, but i won't be playing it much more, as it's something i'd only be doing bonus buys on. And if i were to be going for bonus buys i'd rather give Money Train or some sorta megaways game a go, as they have much higher potential and i'm a fan of volatile games. 

Schermopname (62).png

20 hours ago, fingaz_uk said:

New best bonus 617x. Maybe this game can pay alot more than I previously thought, maybe 2500x is possible?

Nope. For 2500x you need a lot of spins with fulline crones... thinnk 2000x is a realistic limit but I think even by hitting the 1000x snake you most likely end up below 1500x.

Saw four 1000x snakes so far, mine was the only one above 1500x 😅

Played for quite a while now and not really a fan (sorry!). Liked the concept at first and enjoyed the bonus round but it just doesn't have the big win potential to keep me interested. I miss Money Train, now there was a slot! (No longer available in UK since bonus buy ban)

Screenshot_20200107-205214.png

1 hour ago, OnAirJannick said:

Nope. For 2500x you need a lot of spins with fulline crones... thinnk 2000x is a realistic limit but I think even by hitting the 1000x snake you most likely end up below 1500x.

Saw four 1000x snakes so far, mine was the only one above 1500x 😅

I think when they advertised the game on leo front page it stated that max win was 27xx. Don't know how realistic to get that is though :D even that 1000x seems really hard to get. 

Next spin crediting is Monday, including your missing ones. Send me your Leo email in PM ONLY if you haven't received them and you opted in until Friday 12:00! If you haven't opted in OR opted in after 12:00 and still send me PM I will disregard the PM and no spins will be credited.

339x.thumb.jpg.d434f4ffb312e50c256a8becc5a8e6d9.jpg

339x is the best I could do, 0.7x worst. The snake bonus is kind of tilting imo, not my type of feature and no sweats where I was ever remotely close to 1000x bonus. I like being able to bet low on this slot, like if Reactoonz was 10c minbet rather than 40c for me I would play it all the time.

snakearena.thumb.png.fc2fa864f92fc13cef6f9f871dc576fd.png

Reached the *1000 on a minimum stake bonus buy for 1487x 

Cool game [edit+] it is nice that on the last 4-5 spins or so, you see that the snake really cannot go wrong because the open spots for the knight are in the path on the outside. Just hope that the knight is one square away of the snakes head :P

snakearena2.jpg

Archived