Jump to content
CasinoGrounds Promotions
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • forum-small-banner-promo-odin.jpg

[CG ADVENT CALENDAR] General thread

Recommended Posts

On 16/12/2019 at 10:05, Skylined87 said:

Grinch winners:

@lema245 @Montrell15 @JollyBhoyJohn7 @designmad

You'll each receive 50€ bonus money on MrGreen.

Ho Ho Ho Ho! Lovely Jobely!

It crossed my mind that Grinch is hidden somewhere else, but i was too busy to search around the site(I still have headaches from that pumpkin search last year :))

@Skylined87when are we expected to get that bonus?

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, lema245 said:

Ho Ho Ho Ho! Lovely Jobely!

It crossed my mind that Grinch is hidden somewhere else, but i was too busy to search around the site(I still have headaches from that pumpkin search last year :))

@Skylined87when are we expected to get that bonus?

 

Waiting on MrGreen to respond :)

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Waiting on MrGreen to respond :)

So Casinogrounds run a competition getting them new members in the process, then they ghost you when you try to sort out the winners prizes?  very Grinch like.  MrGreeinch :D

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, JollyBhoyJohn7 said:

So Casinogrounds run a competition getting them new members in the process, then they ghost you when you try to sort out the winners prizes?  very Grinch like.  MrGreeinch :D

... I am still waiting on response, the contact I have was sick these days .. Hopefully tomorrow is the day :) 

Share this post


Link to post

@Skylined87

 

The Quiz doesn't seem to work or at least the link on the Calendar doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Casinogrounds i really like the Christmas calendar and all the stuff around but the quiz and those before are kind of a joke imo. so people use google for the answers or how should anyone know in how many countries Gamomat is avalible would be the same if i ask how many ants living in a colony ?   no offen to anyone who used google .its fine that i failed and only got 4 answers correct but for the next year there should be some better idea instead for the quiz . Wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, mrroundhousekick said:

Hey Casinogrounds i really like the Christmas calendar and all the stuff around but the quiz and those before are kind of a joke imo. so people use google for the answers or how should anyone know in how many countries Gamomat is avalible would be the same if i ask how many ants living in a colony ?   no offen to anyone who used google .its fine that i failed and only got 4 answers correct but for the next year there should be some better idea instead for the quiz . Wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 

Well quite a bit people got the quiz correct :) It can't be easy every time!

Winners for Monday are: @Slotter @Adam_0015 @Florin 22 who got drawn out of all that completed math task correctly :)

Winners for yesterday's Slot the difference are @BigDree @EternalFreeze @movm

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

? Won the beautiful ugly cg sweater anyone wanna buy it? $15 skrill/neteller

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

... I am still waiting on response, the contact I have was sick these days .. Hopefully tomorrow is the day :) 

Here's hoping :D

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, mrroundhousekick said:

Hey Casinogrounds i really like the Christmas calendar and all the stuff around but the quiz and those before are kind of a joke imo. so people use google for the answers or how should anyone know in how many countries Gamomat is avalible would be the same if i ask how many ants living in a colony ?   no offen to anyone who used google .its fine that i failed and only got 4 answers correct but for the next year there should be some better idea instead for the quiz . Wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 

Yes I agree, even do its really weird when someone have all questions correct withing 20 seconds. you can't tell me that you just random clicked an got them all correct. Abusing the system to enter a raffle is really mind blowing and would think about it but really 16 seconds. Don't get me wrong he won't win because he is top leader and will be in a random raffle. Using a a VPN with a different account to see all the questions and then search Google and find all the correct answers and do it over on your main. Can't think any different when having the answers correct within 16 seconds and also the questions are verry hard this time! 

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, OnlyOneUnit said:

Yes I agree, even do its really weird when someone have all questions correct withing 20 seconds. you can't tell me that you just random clicked an got them all correct. Abusing the system to enter a raffle is really mind blowing and would think about it but really 16 seconds. Don't get me wrong he won't win because he is top leader and will be in a random raffle. Using a a VPN with a different account to see all the questions and then search Google and find all the correct answers and do it over on your main. Can't think any different when having the answers correct within 16 seconds and also the questions are verry hard this time! 

Appreciate the feedback, we do our best to have winners checked for duplicate / abuse accounts, but the quiz itself cannot be made 100% secure from that.
From what I observed this Christmas Calendar promotion, everything seemed fair play, meaning those who won have been members for quite a while and have made a post here and there.
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, OnlyOneUnit said:

Abusing the system to enter a raffle is really mind blowing and would think about it but really 16 seconds. Don't get me wrong he won't win because he is top leader and will be in a random raffle. Using a a VPN with a different account to see all the questions and then search Google and find all the correct answers and do it over on your main. Can't think any different when having the answers correct within 16 seconds and also the questions are verry hard this time! 

As the person with 16 seconds, i only got it that fast because i happened to know all the answers beforehand. Yesterday when i was browsing around on Casinogrounds i saw the post with the quiz released prematurely, i then made the quiz and noticed the post got deleted shortly after. Then when the post got released again today, i made the quiz already knowing all the correct answers :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, scribblebibbles said:

As the person with 16 seconds, i only got it that fast because i happened to know all the answers beforehand. Yesterday when i was browsing around on Casinogrounds i saw the post with the quiz released prematurely, i then made the quiz and noticed the post got deleted shortly after. Then when the post got released again today, i made the quiz already knowing all the correct answers :) 

Thank you for this it makes it clear for me, I diddent want to ring any wrong harassing feedback! I couldn't find any other way then someone was abusing it. I'm sorry, it was not to make you look like a bad person.

@scribblebibbles

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, OnlyOneUnit said:

Thank you for this it makes it clear for me, I diddent want to ring any wrong harassing feedback! I couldn't find any other way then someone was abusing it. I'm sorry, it was not to make you look like a bad person.

@scribblebibbles

No worries mate, i totally see where you're coming from! I'm glad we got it all cleared up :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

And we have quiz winners, @tinnepapi @red___rum @nuuqipp @Rengeli @TimSchaeffer!

I was seriously disappointed in this particular draw, as I uncovered multiple people with like 4 different accounts trying to cheat their way into these competitions. 

A fair warning for people who will try to cheat the system - you will get banned (and all other accounts you have) and unable to post on the forum. There is absolutely zero tolerance for this kind of behavior and it robs other members of chance winning the prizes - be it our advent calendar or competitions posted by our streamers.

  • Like 2
  • Boom 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Skylined87 said:

And we have quiz winners, @tinnepapi @red___rum @nuuqipp @Rengeli @TimSchaeffer!

I was seriously disappointed in this particular draw, as I uncovered multiple people with like 4 different accounts trying to cheat their way into these competitions. 

A fair warning for people who will try to cheat the system - you will get banned (and all other accounts you have) and unable to post on the forum. There is absolutely zero tolerance for this kind of behavior and it robs other members of chance winning the prizes - be it our advent calendar or competitions posted by our streamers.

Congrats to the winners!

 

Sad to hear about people cheating and trying to ruin it for the genuine people :( Happy they are being dealt with though ❤️ 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Also update regarding MrGreen prizes - everything should be sorted now! :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

Also update regarding MrGreen prizes - everything should be sorted now! :) 

Yeah ovbs so many cheats, doing the quizzes in seconds!!!! 100%

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

Also update regarding MrGreen prizes - everything should be sorted now! :) 

Just checked there, bonus money is in!!

Thanks dude! ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

Solution to slot the difference (Respins of Amun Re): 

 

Slot-The-Difference-Gamomat-answers.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

And we have quiz winners, @tinnepapi @red___rum @nuuqipp @Rengeli @TimSchaeffer!

I was seriously disappointed in this particular draw, as I uncovered multiple people with like 4 different accounts trying to cheat their way into these competitions. 

A fair warning for people who will try to cheat the system - you will get banned (and all other accounts you have) and unable to post on the forum. There is absolutely zero tolerance for this kind of behavior and it robs other members of chance winning the prizes - be it our advent calendar or competitions posted by our streamers.

Really sad to hear ppl trying to cheat with multiple accounts on christmas not like its any less bad on any other time, but seriously c'moon. 

And of the quiz, I tought it was fastest times thats counts but i guess not? byyyhyy :( Congrats to winners tho!

Share this post


Link to post

@Skylined87 I just have a little concern about CasinoGrounds promotions. Is it possible any CG worker/streamer is not excluded and take part that or any other CG giveaway? It seems sketchy and not fair play.

Share this post


Link to post
On 19/12/2019 at 12:06, movm said:

? Won the beautiful ugly cg sweater anyone wanna buy it? $15 skrill/neteller

I sent pm

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...