Jump to content
CasinoGrounds Promotions
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • forum-small-banner-promo-megaways-jack.j

[CG ADVENT CALENDAR] General thread

Recommended Posts

Thank you! I’m very new to CasinoGrounds. Happy to see I can now get the big wins in my new Christmas sweater, thanks a lot!

  • Get in! 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

hello

4 hours ago, Merih12 said:

Hello!

 

Share this post


Link to post

damn, missed the first day:(

Share this post


Link to post

Just logged in at 11.20pm UK time and already closed for today?? Great, now I am out of the big prize at the end already =(

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, dirtystack said:

damn, missed the first day:(

Same....restart please. I missed out on a cool sweater. LUL

Share this post


Link to post

@Skylined87 can you guys make the CG logo to look more happy as it looks like is sick from hangover :D Unless you were trying to make it look like  Kims face the other day :D 

Share this post


Link to post

Day #2 Winner is @NordicSlots !

Correct answer was 8 differences, this is the revealing image:

image.png

  • Like 1
  • Trophy 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

Day #2 Winner is @NordicSlots !

Correct answer was 8 differences, this is the revealing image:

image.png

Any possibility of helping me with my post about missing 2 December entry? I wasn't aware of times it would close and really wanted to do all of the days!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DarkKnight said:

Any possibility of helping me with my post about missing 2 December entry? I wasn't aware of times it would close and really wanted to do all of the days!

Sorry mate, we've extended it as is from original first day. Can't keep adjusting it :( 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Sorry mate, we've extended it as is from original first day. Can't keep adjusting it :( 

OK thanks. Which hours does it actually run on then? I made a mistake I guess thinking it was UK times - as mentioned I tried at 11.20pm UK time on 2nd but it failed. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

@Skylined87 "participate" every day till the final draw means as well: correct answer every single day? If I gave a wrong answer one day (but at least I tried) I already out from the last draw? Sorry but it is not clear.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, MnHighwayman said:

@Skylined87 "participate" every day till the final draw means as well: correct answer every single day? If I gave a wrong answer one day (but at least I tried) I already out from the last draw? Sorry but it is not clear.

No worries. If you got answer wrong you'll still be in the final draw :)

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you very much! I'm so happy! :)

Share this post


Link to post

How do find out what the day's contest is?

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

You can see all info on https://casinogrounds.com/advent/

Unless you wanted something else?

Thanks.That was exactly what I was looking for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Freespins from yesterday's Calendar day will be credited today in the afternoon (so they should be in your account by evening).

  • Like 2
  • Get in! 3

Share this post


Link to post

Freespins not been credited yet any eta 
 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...