Is it possible? "24% rtp Victorius 3000 spins

Anders

Hello

Earlier this year i played Victoroius 75 times. I didnt won once. My rtp fort this rounds was around 60%, and it was many thousans rounds

This 2 days i played Vicorius Max on swedish site ATG. I played 3000 spins and i was choked, the slot didnt pay nothing at all. I have played on cold slots and had around 60% when it comes to 1000 rounds sevral times in my life. But this times was scary. I have never seen a slot like this. I give neralyjust 1/3 when a slot is cold. And it seems that they have removed pays for the scattersymbol

I talked to Atg and they have confirmed that i have played 3000 spins and my rtp is 24%. Is this possible on a Low/ medium variance game?

40 minutes ago, Anders said:

Hello

Earlier this year i played Victoroius 75 times. I didnt won once. My rtp fort this rounds was around 60%, and it was many thousans rounds

This 2 days i played Vicorius Max on swedish site ATG. I played 3000 spins and i was choked, the slot didnt pay nothing at all. I have played on cold slots and had around 60% when it comes to 1000 rounds sevral times in my life. But this times was scary. I have never seen a slot like this. I give neralyjust 1/3 when a slot is cold. And it seems that they have removed pays for the scattersymbol

I talked to Atg and they have confirmed that i have played 3000 spins and my rtp is 24%. Is this possible on a Low/ medium variance game?

Have you won anything big in recent last few months!  My deposits on William hill have RTP of 30% to withdrawels and ask for you total stake and your total winnings and do a percentage difference to get your RTP as the figure you got might be wrong you would expect that RTP of 100 spins but 3000 that's a joke

I have now played 1000 more rounds today.  And it gives nothing at all, arnound 25% rtp on 4000 spins. I have talked to ATG and informed them about this. This is the sam to get black in roulette 45 times straight. But ATg says that nothing is wrong, that rtp can be 0% in 10 millions rounds. 

You are playing the Max Version of Victorious, so very possible.

Did you try the normal version or are you chasing that x7000 win?

You will notice the difference, as I play Berry Burst and have some small decent wins, but if I launch the Max version, then nothing...

I thought Vikings Was Ultra Volatile, but Victorious MAX beats that for me personally.

On 15/10/2019 at 15:30, Anders said:

I have now played 1000 more rounds today.  And it gives nothing at all, arnound 25% rtp on 4000 spins. I have talked to ATG and informed them about this. This is the sam to get black in roulette 45 times straight. But ATg says that nothing is wrong, that rtp can be 0% in 10 millions rounds. 

Can I ask you how you calculate that its the same as getting black 45 times in a row? Or was it just a way to get your opinion through by exaggeration?

Archived