INSANE RUN ON SLOTS !!!

Lifehack_2996

56 minutes ago, dirtystack said:

It's hard to have any faith in the observations and calculations of someone who writes like a five year old.

Read out loud what you write and put a full stop or a comma after the words where you need to take a breath.

I'm no grammar expert, I surely make a lot of mistakes in my writing, but you really need to break up your posts.

Im not saying i got punctuation problems. And i do need to right and type better. but have a read at your post what if i did have learning problems you wouldnt apologies right" you had a go at me ill tell you how i think it is .know be carefull on calling someone. the way you just have because people do have problems out there and you could be calling someone with problems    "NOW" 

Right or write come on wtf GIF

47 minutes ago, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

Im not saying i got punctuation problems. And i do need to right and type better. but have a read at your post what if i did have learning problems you wouldnt apologies right" you had a go at me ill tell you how i think it is .know be carefull on calling someone. the way you just have because people do have problems out there and you could be calling someone with problems    "NOW" 

Right or write come on wtf GIF

I did consider that you might have a learning problem.

Here is the rational behind me making my post:

This person can write, therefore it follows that this person can read.

This person can read, therefore it follows they can say out loud what they wrote.

This person has to breath, therefore it follows that they are able to identify when they are breathing.

This person is aware of their breathing, therefore it follows they can press either . or , on their keyboard at the points in their text where they need to draw a breath when reading their posts out loud.

I determined that as you are able to write a sentence, albeit a paragraph long one, you are able to punctuate it.

I appreciate that you have made an effort in your latest post.

It is much improved. Very good.

1 minute ago, dirtystack said:

I did consider that you might have a learning problem.

Here is the rational behind me making my post:

This person can write, therefore it follows that this person can read.

This person can read, therefore it follows they can say out loud what they wrote.

This person has to breath, therefore it follows that they are able to identify when they are breathing.

This person is aware of their breathing, therefore it follows they can press either . or , on their keyboard at the points in their text where they need to draw a breath when reading their posts out loud.

I determined that as you are able to write a sentence, albeit a paragraph long one, therefore you are able to punctuate it.

Condradictions is all i will im confident people will not understand what you just put. more than what ive said in the topic posts 

Just now, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

Condradictions is all i will im confident people will not understand what you just put. more than what ive said in the topic posts 

Condradictions is all i will say i.m confident people will not understand what you just put. more than what ive said in the topic posts 

:tf:

2 minutes ago, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

Condradictions is all i will say i.m confident people will not understand what you just put. more than what ive said in the topic posts 

Objectively wrong. 

2 minutes ago, dirtystack said:

You need to calm down, stand back and breath, your instantly quoting posts and quoting yourself, replying to yourself in some cases.

Chill, breath.

As for tracking slot performance, try using something like 

https://slottracker.com/

At least then you will have actual figures to back up your claims.

No im just rplying to the reply. and listen mr smarty pants LUL the message merges sometims. and also adding to my post so i think u need to take a step back lets. Give a reason why you jumped in here and stared to go on at me im just reply so you take a step back 

Archived