Leovegas withdrawal

kochiq

Ok, so i put in 50€  with a paysafecard on friday, and now my balance is 138000€. Yes you read it right!

I have both a skrill account and a MuchBetter account, but the limit for withdrawals is 4000€ on skrill, and 5000€ on MuchBetter! Leovegas uses 24 hours to handle  withdrawals, so it´s gonna take me to next year to get out the money! I have tried to go in to chat with them, but it have  un available since i won the money. So i sent them a mail, and said: "what if i won a jackpot on hall of gods?" Is it gonna take 8 years to get out the money?  NO ANSWERE! So here i am. Waiting for acceptance for the next 5000€ withdrawal! So people, don´t win BIG on leovegas!

2 hours ago, kochiq said:

Ok, so i put in 50€  with a paysafecard on friday, and now my balance is 138000€. Yes you read it right!

I have both a skrill account and a MuchBetter account, but the limit for withdrawals is 4000€ on skrill, and 5000€ on MuchBetter! Leovegas uses 24 hours to handle  withdrawals, so it´s gonna take me to next year to get out the money! I have tried to go in to chat with them, but it have  un available since i won the money. So i sent them a mail, and said: "what if i won a jackpot on hall of gods?" Is it gonna take 8 years to get out the money?  NO ANSWERE! So here i am. Waiting for acceptance for the next 5000€ withdrawal! So people, don´t win BIG on leovegas!

What the faq 138.000€ ? From 50€ ? Screenshot or Fake News. :D

Mixed feelings about that post...first off, BIG congrats on wwinning such an insane amount of just a 50 deposit: as spinner and rexxor said, i also wwould love to know how and see a screen, just for kicks. What i can't understand is why you seem prrtty angry despite this amazing news. I get that one could get nervous when livechat or support is temporarily unavailable after wwinning lifechanging sums, but to come here and state it wwwould be bad to wwin big @ LeoVegas is just silly....

Check their public records etc. and you would know better. Just be patient, don't flip out and wait until you get in touch...

And again, big grats!

Archived