DOA2...what a truly dreadful game

jchneo

Not a masterpiece, just a scam of game, bonus frequency is diabolical, base game is diabolical, bonus is diabolical 999,999 out of 1 million rounds, you might aswell put £1 on the lottery you'd have a better chance of hitting a much bigger prize. A desperate effort from Netent to make the most volatile slot at the cost of everything else that makes a game enjoyable to play.

6 hours ago, jchneo said:

Not a masterpiece, just a scam of game, bonus frequency is diabolical, base game is diabolical, bonus is diabolical 999,999 out of 1 million rounds, you might aswell put £1 on the lottery you'd have a better chance of hitting a much bigger prize. A desperate effort from Netent to make the most volatile slot at the cost of everything else that makes a game enjoyable to play.

would you be saying this if you won 50,000x your stake? No just shut up bitching pls keep playing or don't play its VERY HIGH VOLATILE.............. if you can't handle that don't play. it can pay and does pay it's a grinding game get used to it.

On 05/07/2019 at 00:09, jchneo said:

there is proof of 100.000x the bet win. You see HUGE wins in DoA everyday. I've played over 10k spins on DoA without getting the wildline prob 60-100 bonuses played, my biggest win is 400x, i still grind it, after all, its the potentials that matters imo. And the bonuses, when the wild decides to show up, is very fun.

On 04/07/2019 at 23:09, jchneo said:

Go play Starburst then.  No-one forces you to play it.  Oh, and message those who have hit 30,000x or more, see how they feel about this 'diabolical' game.  

I don't know have I just been extremely unlucky with this game or what. I understand it's extremely volatile and all, but I have hit roughly 50 bonuses or so and I've yet to get a bonus over 10x (that is disregarding the two 4-scatter triggers, which both flopped after the actual scatter hit).

Certainly since I've been playing a lot of DOA 1 in my time and hit two wildlines on it over years of playing, it's not like I'm expecting to hit that 10kx everytime I happen to stumble upon a bonus,  but around 50 bonuses with 100 coins max as the payout each time is pretty frustrating. 

That's just me griping over the insignificant, if you can't take a loss (which is the most probable outcome), it's time to go do something else. 

@jchneo: I agree to disagree. 

It's high volatility at its best/worst. But imho DoA II isn't as unforgiving in the base game as a lot of other slots with super high potential. It's actually possible to run at 65- 80% RTP most of the time - at least that's my experience. Maybe you've been extremely unlucky, and I'm sorry for you then.

Archived