whats considered a hello youtube amount?

Donkey2019

hi all

lately i have had a few decent sized wins just wasnt sure if they were worthy of calling a decent win by youtube or streaming means.

is it by the x amount or by the amount won.

im new to this but it  looked like so much fun im willing to participate lol

and also i am having trouble getting the live stream stuff like the OBS the download installs but my computer wont download the required extensions to make it run

any ideas?

Each to there own mate its up to you how much you bet and the videos you want to post  

but most "big win" videos or posts would be starting at around 200x+ 

Myself i try to keep it to 300x minimum and on a decent bet size if i can. But ill post a win on any bet size if its a really good one :)

ok thanks for your replies guys um looks as if my expectations were alot lower than needed i mean i have had a couple of 2000x wins this last week but was too shy to post up incase people thought wow 900 or 2800 is that it??? in comparison to the amounts that some people have won during a stream. speaking of which i am going to do my first live stream today

On 02/06/2019 at 16:54, Donkey2019 said:

hi all

lately i have had a few decent sized wins just wasnt sure if they were worthy of calling a decent win by youtube or streaming means.

is it by the x amount or by the amount won.

im new to this but it  looked like so much fun im willing to participate lol

and also i am having trouble getting the live stream stuff like the OBS the download installs but my computer wont download the required extensions to make it run

any ideas?

ps finally fixed the obs problem too btw now just sorting the settings

Archived