Bonanza payouts are terrible

cheese1974

On 28/03/2019 at 06:05, cheese1974 said:

So im a small stakes player ,yesterday deposited £80 to bonanza , 700 spins later down to my last £3 i get the bonus ,10 dead spins for a total win of 84p yes 84 PENCE,shocking return ,is this typical ? never again will i touch this slot

you managed to play 700 spins on bonanza with 80 quid i'd say thats pretty good RTP

8 hours ago, Dineky111 said:

you managed to play 700 spins on bonanza with 80 quid i'd say thats pretty good RTP

Its about 57% rtp at the bet level he was playing.

It is the definition of shit.

Here is another definition:

1425092498_Screenshot(663).thumb.png.1eef35aba1219f98a222abf865399908.png

My bonus, which came on spin 1591 was better then his, £0.88

1 hour ago, dirtystack said:

Screenshot (657).png

All Bonanza and Who wants to be a millionaire. 

The especially bad RTP linked by BTG+5 lines up, coincidentally, with the 50k equalised win tournament a major site was running.

I understand, stats. Dont lie, what is that first program u use for bonanza stats

4 hours ago, dirtystack said:

Screenshot (657).png

All Bonanza and Who wants to be a millionaire. 

The especially bad RTP linked by BTG+5 lines up, coincidentally, with the 50k equalised win tournament a major site was running.

Even without the tournament. Go have a look in the Epic Wins section. (Almost) No Bonanza's for March.

21 hours ago, BTG+5 said:

Something changed.....the RTP last month was extremely bad. 
https://www.slottracker.com/slots/bonanza 

Interesting that after 4 millions spins Bonanza is considered as medium low volatile but very good for wagering, just as i always have thought. Wonder how the stats look for other slots that are seen volatile..

Captain Venture for example, here you have a volatile slot.

https://www.slottracker.com/slots/captainventure

1 hour ago, Yug0Slavish said:

Interesting that after 4 millions spins Bonanza is considered as medium low volatile but very good for wagering, just as i always have thought. Wonder how the stats look for other slots that are seen volatile..

Captain Venture for example, here you have a volatile slot.

https://www.slottracker.com/slots/captainventure

Difficult to interpret. Not recommended for wagering and extremely volatile, but higher RTP than Bonanza. Only play when you have a big bankroll?

On 01/04/2019 at 02:43, Dineky111 said:

I understand, stats. Dont lie, what is that first program u use for bonanza stats

Stats absolutely lie when there aren't enough of them ? The monthly stats on Bonanza that were being shown were a few thousand spins. Nowhere near enough to be statistically significant and converge on a correct result.

Even the total 4.2 million tracked spins is kinda low. When simulating a slot machine to prove its RTP, at least 10 million spins are done. Normally more. More information about this in the 'How Slots Work' series on my YouTube channel (The Reel Story), if you're interested.

Archived