Holy Diver (Betfred)

S6tav

Not really a complaint just wasn't sure where to put this and wanted to see if anyone else had seen the same issue

I have earned a 60p 2X bonus on Holy Diver, But whenever I go to collect the bonus I get an error message "Incorrect sequence of messages" If I click Ok the game closes. I have follwed their support ideas of clearing internet history and Cache but no joy. I have tried on Phone and PC using multiple browsers.

Their support don't seem to know what is going on and are now referring it to their IT department. Little bit worried they will just tell me its gone and cant do anything about it.

I have attached the screen shots to show you what i mean. My last option is to click Level up but don't think i should be forced into that.

Anyway if anyone has seen this let me know and if they successfully fixed it

Thanks

Holy Diver error.jpg

Holy Diver error 2.jpg

Holy Diver error 3.jpg

All sorted, they sent me a couple of emails to say it may be classed as a malfunction and the spin voided which I wasn't happy about but in the last email it said the game provider have now resolved and the bonus amount of £34.20 has been credited to your account. I didn't get to see the bonus play our so no idea how to verify but that seems about normal and at least it's not a total lose

Archived