Register of all wins 1000x ++

pausefisk

Would it be interesting to have a register of all top wins over 1000x that has been posted on this forum?

Then we can sort by:

• all time top wins in X (which slots have give us the biggest wins)
  • all time top slots with the most 1000x wins (which slots provides us with the most wins)
  • all time top providers (which providers over all gives us the slots that provides us with the biggest wins)
  • all time users with the most 1000x wins (who in here are the most lucky ones)
  • possible to choose by period to see month, year etc

And mabye some more interesting stuff i've forgotten about?

41 minutes ago, pausefisk said:

Would it be interesting to have a register of all top wins over 1000x that has been posted on this forum?

Then we can sort by:

• all time top wins in X (which slots have give us the biggest wins)
  • all time top slots with the most 1000x wins (which slots provides us with the most wins)
  • all time top providers (which providers over all gives us the slots that provides us with the biggest wins)
  • all time users with the most 1000x wins (who in here are the most lucky ones)
  • possible to choose by period to see month, year etc

And mabye some more interesting stuff i've forgotten about?

Hey @pausefisk, it sounds like really good idea - realizing might be bit tougher as we'd need to manually check everything I believe, but moving forward I do believe appropriate solution could be developed for that... ;) 

2 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Hey @pausefisk, it sounds like really good idea - realizing might be bit tougher as we'd need to manually check everything I believe, but moving forward I do believe appropriate solution could be developed for that... ;) 

I know, didnt say it was going to be wasy :P But on the other hand its not that many 1000x+ wins each week, so either you can manually add when people post on the forum and/or people can register themselves and add an images that prooves it, and then there can be a tag that win has been verified by CG (means people add their wins and you guys only have to press "ok" for it to be added. I'll leave it up to you :) Adding a screenshot aswell would be nice so that we in the register can click on a thumbnail or textline to watch the proofs.

Archived