After 76 deposits still nothing!!!

Kosmankasa

It may be a lot of bad luck, but since the last withdrawal of € 800 on aprill on Videoslots I have deposited € 5200 (76 deposit) and won € 0.00 !! All I put in disappears 1-2-3!! Is it possible, has anyone experienced something like that? I think there's something wrong with my account

8 minutes ago, Kosmankasa said:

@AyrshireCSCThe problem is that I win nothing, no matter what game I play, no matter how much I bet, absolutely nothing!!

@SuperSmaskI'm playing on Casumo too, but here I win something. At casumo I have deposited € 6200 and withdr. € 6560 this year ( €360 prof.), on VS I have deposited € 6600 and withd. € 800. This is not normal

What games are you playing? Stake size etc?

20 minutes ago, Kosmankasa said:

I play BoD, Donuts, Danger HV, JamminJ. They are my favorites. Stake between €0,20 - 0,80

Ok  so it's popular games then and sensible stakes . That's a lot to lose on those stakes tbh mate. Looks like a horrendous run of bad luck. Have had these before myself on the likes of William Hill. I couldn't win anything on there for months then all of a sudden luck changed. Slots are pure luck that's what we need to remember. You should be able to check RTP on VS though, have a look at that

Hola! Its normal... sometimes feels like its not possible to win! One moneth i put in 12000€ and i dont get back nothing! And the another month i just deposit 10€, going to bonanza 1€ bet straight away and 2nd spin bonus 500x Boom. It wierd... sometimes it doesnt matter what the hell you play or where you play, you just dont win. If i got this period then i always thinking, why i am gambling... there is no fun!!! But i hope this will change for you and good good luck for the future! :)

17 hours ago, Kosmankasa said:

I play BoD, Donuts, Danger HV, JamminJ. They are my favorites. Stake between €0,20 - 0,80

Hello ! 

Yeah sadly it's normal. I had a reaaalllyyyyy bad streak in 2017 ... Like almost NO cash out for the whole year ... I took a 3-4 month break and this year I'm in profit ! So don't worry ! the good thing is that you play low stakes and don't tilt and go crazy ! 

And your game selection is awesome but keep in mind that those games are quite high volatile so .... You increase a bit the variance if you play always those games.  

I really hope your luck will turn around soon man ! 

Archived